osFighter

Tom

I cant get the script to stay running it seems to attack for 10 mins and go dead after working for the past couple days. It wont detect NPCs right now.  also it will attack an npc across the room and then loot the object of the previous kill. It will also often break itself by clicking an npc that's already in combat repeatedly. If you could prioritize looting over next kill that would be great. Also while alching it will click magic tab then the invent tab then back to magic tab to alch every time. Trying to help development I love the script overall.  I could provide more specifics in private message. 

Edited by pappa394

9 hours ago, pappa394 said:

I cant get the script to stay running it seems to attack for 10 mins and go dead after working for the past couple days. It wont detect NPCs right now.  also it will attack an npc across the room and then loot the object of the previous kill. It will also often break itself by clicking an npc that's already in combat repeatedly. If you could prioritize looting over next kill that would be great. Also while alching it will click magic tab then the invent tab then back to magic tab to alch every time. Trying to help development I love the script overall.  I could provide more specifics in private message. 

Investigating now. There is a loot out of combat checkbox on the looting page, however if you are in area where monsters are aggressive, it may have issues.

I'm running it now, ill try go for an hour without mirror mode. (I can see you are on mirror mode, which is hard to narrow down problems)

Edit: Ran for an hour, seems fine?

image.png.b6aab69972540d65a8cdedf89d97efbd.png

Pushed an update to the looting to make it a little less weird. Will now bury bones when picked up, not when inventory is full.

Edited by Tom

• Token changed the title to osFighter

Tom it's been working much better! Still though it will attack an npc and run across the room to loot the previous drop then loses the npc and starts the loop over. If you select the checkbox loot while out of combat it leaves loot on the ground long enough for others to snatch it. Could you add a loot before attack next npc? 

9 hours ago, pappa394 said:

Tom it's been working much better! Still though it will attack an npc and run across the room to loot the previous drop then loses the npc and starts the loop over. If you select the checkbox loot while out of combat it leaves loot on the ground long enough for others to snatch it. Could you add a loot before attack next npc? 

@pappa394 I think the problem here is that monsters attack you, meaning you are never out of combat. Its one of the drawbacks that I cant think of a decent way around.

Always welcome the ideas

3 hours ago, pappa394 said:

Well it's when they're no longer aggressive too. It just tries to stay in combat 24/7 which makes it awkward while looting. As soon as one dies it immediately clicks on the next never allowing it to be out of combat. 

From what I'm trying to understand is, if there is already an item on the ground, it will loot that before attacking another monster. But because loot takes a little while to pop up after something dies, its attacking something else instantly. Does this seem right?

2 hours ago, pappa394 said:

it could be yes, I have a high latency connection so maybe its receiving the item too late. your bots are awesome btw! Also, a good feature would be to add a set level to drink combat potions instead of letting the boost wear off to increase xp/hr. 

That was originally a plan, didnt end up going with it since it was going to make the UI even more confusing

happy to revisit it.