osFighter

Tom

I know, but i mean ALL inputs are disabled. I can't start a new script, pause or stop a script. I cant even minimize or close the window. I HAVE to task manager out of it. I cant move, type, or even hit the mouse/keyboard button.

I've been running for 25 minutes now without issue. It's all so random.

Just now, michael Walkup said:

I know, but i mean ALL inputs are disabled. I can't start a new script, pause or stop a script. I cant even minimize or close the window. I HAVE to task manager out of it. I cant move, type, or even hit the mouse/keyboard button.

All good. Only thing I can think of right now since there isnt an error would be ram / cpu usage for some reason. Guess ill have to run it for longer on my end

Just now, michael Walkup said:

It's a possibility, its just odd because it didn't used to do this lol. But anything can happen. I'll keep an eye on it myself.

Hey I think it might be Mirror mode being broken since the last update?

[INFO][11/02 09:58:52 AM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 185!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/02 09:58:52 AM]: Initializing mirror client bot...

Confirming with other scripters atm

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Hey I think it might be Mirror mode being broken since the last update?

[INFO][11/02 09:58:52 AM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 185!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/02 09:58:52 AM]: Initializing mirror client bot...

Confirming with other scripters atm

Right on, I was just hoping to raise awareness to this issue. I babysit my bot pretty often (actually don't want to get banned, lol) 

It can work for several hours at a time, yeah its crashes can be annoying, but negligible.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:24 AM, Tom said:

Please check the log, and show your settings. I was using this just before and it was fine

https://gyazo.com/3bb39b52eebdf13beeb023c7a2ed1992 thats the error I get in the logger, when I'm moving my mouse over the osbot screen I'm spam clicking pause script, stop script, enable input etc, spam clicking the map and nothing registers. It also won't use guthans to heal when the client is frozen like this, but will usually. Sometimes I can run the script for 2-3 hours no problems, sometimes only 5-10 minutes. The only way to close out of the client is by using task manager

1 hour ago, idovasquez said:

https://gyazo.com/3bb39b52eebdf13beeb023c7a2ed1992 thats the error I get in the logger, when I'm moving my mouse over the osbot screen I'm spam clicking pause script, stop script, enable input etc, spam clicking the map and nothing registers. It also won't use guthans to heal when the client is frozen like this, but will usually. Sometimes I can run the script for 2-3 hours no problems, sometimes only 5-10 minutes. The only way to close out of the client is by using task manager

Those red outlines shouldnt be there when the script starts, can you try disabling the area selection (F2) once you start. The area will still be in place, just not visible.

Theres another issue in this case where if the log gets spammed enough, not enough detail is given about the error.

If you could do the exact same thing as soon as the error starts in the log it'd help a lot. If not, the next version has some advanced data tracking and will actually submit the error directly to me.

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Those red outlines shouldnt be there when the script starts, can you try disabling the area selection (F2) once you start. The area will still be in place, just not visible.

Theres another issue in this case where if the log gets spammed enough, not enough detail is given about the error.

If you could do the exact same thing as soon as the error starts in the log it'd help a lot. If not, the next version has some advanced data tracking and will actually submit the error directly to me.

I thought if I disabled the area selection it would free roam. I'll disable the area selection and leave the logger open as soon as it starts to lag. unfortunately you can't scroll up the logger either afterwards and everything just freezes. I'll update you.

9 hours ago, idovasquez said:

I thought if I disabled the area selection it would free roam. I'll disable the area selection and leave the logger open as soon as it starts to lag. unfortunately you can't scroll up the logger either afterwards and everything just freezes. I'll update you.

The new version is live now, so it should submit that error directly to me.

@idovasquez I can see youve been running the script for a little over an hour or so since the last update, and it has picked up an error (that shouldnt be causing the client to crash, but fixed anyway) related to guthans.

V1.2 is now out and should prevent this error.

Edited by Tom

• Token changed the title to osFighter