osFighter

Tom

23 hours ago, Tom said:

I think I have fixed it. Lookout for version 1.05 in the top left when running the script, if you don't get a chance to use that version, I'll extend your trial.
Make sure you have safespot ticked in the settings as well (not sure if required, but might as well)

Hey Mater, never got to re test on version 1.05. Are you able to extend for a little while? Did manage to test other aspects and worked flawlessly, especially the tasking. Thanks again. 

22 minutes ago, iamimpulse said:

Hey Mater, never got to re test on version 1.05. Are you able to extend for a little while? Did manage to test other aspects and worked flawlessly, especially the tasking. Thanks again. 

Added, let me know how it goes.
One issue I noticed was if the bot got logged out for whatever reason, it got stuck. Let me know if this happens to you

1 hour ago, tittybat said:

Trial please :)

Added

Just bought the script, been having a few issues:

• Bot doesn't open doors when travelling to the bank
  • Bot sometimes miss clicks on a nearby ladder and doesn't know how to get back to where it was
  • Crashes when miss clicking the ladder instead of NPC
  • When I had eat at bank enabled, it got to the bank, withdrew the food then crashed
  • The on-screen paint function descriptions are incorrect, it took me a while to figure out that the proper key combo is described in the logger
  • Function keys mapped to perform paint functions also open tabs in-game, I feel it would be better to make them buttons, change the text to include pressing shift or change the key to something unused
  • Scripts constantly outputs "Test2" in the logger while in combat
  • Text in the GUI doesn't fully show (text is cut off to where I don't know what the buttons do, may be because I'm on Linux)
  • Stats paint is overlapping the static text
  • When you click edit settings it opens two of the settings GUI's, one of which is blank, the other contains my settings
  • Scheduler settings are not being saved (this may be on purpose?)

Aside from these, relatively small issues, the script works well. Seems pretty human-like, been seeing some good anti-ban activity. Overall pleased.

Error received when player leaves selected combat zone:

[ERROR][Bot #1][12/24 08:01:45 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.betterpvp.osFighter.c.CON.g(f:147)
	at java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(MatchOps.java:90)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1359)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:230)
	at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:196)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.anyMatch(ReferencePipeline.java:449)
	at net.betterpvp.osFighter.c.CON.g(f:50)
	at net.betterpvp.osFighter.c.AuX.m(z:124)
	at net.betterpvp.osFighter.Fighter.onLoop(wc:211)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/24 08:01:45 AM]: Test2

Edited by DeckardCain

5 minutes ago, DeckardCain said:

Just bought the script, been having a few issues:

• Bot doesn't open doors when travelling to the bank
  • Bot sometimes miss clicks on a nearby ladder and doesn't know how to get back to where it was
  • Crashes when miss clicking the ladder
  • When I had eat at bank enabled, it got to the bank, withdrew the food then crashed
  • The on-screen paint function descriptions are incorrect, it took me a while to figure out that the proper key combo is described in the logger
  • Function keys mapped to perform paint functions also open tabs in-game, I feel it would be better to make them buttons, change the text to include pressing shift or change the key to something unused
  • Scripts constantly outputs "Test2" in the logger while in combat
  • Text in the GUI doesn't fully show (text is cut off to where I don't know what the buttons do, may be because I'm on Linux)
  • Stats paint is overlapping the static text
  • When you click edit settings it opens to GUI's, one of which is blank, the other contains my settings

Aside from these, relatively small issues, the script works well. Seems pretty human-like, been seeing some good anti-ban activity. Overall pleased.

Thanks,

Are you able to show me some screenshots of the UI and paint where its overlapping?
Some of these issues I have seen before, some I haven't.

Some things I need to help solving this are logs (from the OSBot logger in the top right)
Try leave it open at all times so when it freezes up you can still screenshot the logger.
Some details like where you are banking / fighting would also help.

Doors / Ladders / all interactions are handled by OSBot, so I can report this issue if it persists. If you are on mirror mode, try stealth mode and see if it still happens.

Submitting an update to remove the Test2 message. Sorry I can't help more right now, I need some more info

• Token changed the title to osFighter