With the right methods, and breaking, and skill switching - is it possible to bot a max account?

iLeggy

51 minutes ago, My Roxy said:

agility is one of the more easily detectable botted skills.

edit: probably because it's so painfully boring to do manually.

59 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

do you highly not recommend botting agility?

76 agility was my first botted skill on my main from like 30, and it got my only ban on the account and so now I don't bot on that account

• Sad 1

I've come close to maxing an account all through botting, 2400-something total(2496 max). I never did max it by botting but instead finished it manually.
Can't remember exactly why but I believe afraid of being caught was my reasoning.
This occurred during the prime era of botting though. 

IIRC the "project" progressed between 2009-2012 and I used RSBot to begin with but transitioned quickly to ultimately utilise Impulse software's iBot. 
I can't say for certain although I may have read some threads of maxing accounts 100% through botting. This would have been years ago mind you, I wouldn't think it's possible today however. At least no bot I'm aware of would be capable to accomplish the mission without proper management of breaks and so forth.  

Maybe it's possible but extremely improbable, and a difficult task. Kind of like trying to get a third age from a clue. If you rely on extremely proficiently written scripts you might be able to pull it off.

God bless the Snellmans, their work was incredible, really. Now I'm not sure if Jagex's anti-bot system was flawed or if Impsoft's work really were that impeccable.
I remember starting using iBot in 2010 and by 2011 I would be running up to 40 accounts months on end 24/7 up until 2012, none of them were ever caught.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

9 hours ago, Jordy said:

76 agility was my first botted skill on my main from like 30, and it got my only ban on the account and so now I don't bot on that account

yeah I feel like agility has such a high banrate maybe cus of bots farming tokens? lol, i botted my friend's acc one day for agility, gets banned next day

the acc has never been botted too