Banned From fruity NMZ- What did I do wrong? more quesitons

PATRICK JORDAN

Got a perm ban last night using Fruity NMZ, was able to catch a few levels or strength before it happened. I have a few questions though such as , 1. Is injection or mirror mode better or more secure?

2. Proxies?? I got a message saying proxies weren't supported, but if they are i put in all the correct info so I'm kinda confused

3. What combat scripts seem to run the best, I have 2 accounts im working on and would love to bot some stats away.

@ no point am I saying anything bad about the $10 script, may give it another go, but was injection one of the reasons i got banned or what? Basic help needed here for information, please pot any links you may find helpful

thank you all

1 hour ago, PATRICK JORDAN said:

Got a perm ban last night using Fruity NMZ, was able to catch a few levels or strength before it happened. I have a few questions though such as , 1. Is injection or mirror mode better or more secure?

2. Proxies?? I got a message saying proxies weren't supported, but if they are i put in all the correct info so I'm kinda confused

3. What combat scripts seem to run the best, I have 2 accounts im working on and would love to bot some stats away.

@ no point am I saying anything bad about the $10 script, may give it another go, but was injection one of the reasons i got banned or what? Basic help needed here for information, please pot any links you may find helpful

thank you all

first of all if u bot u will get banned, no way around it u can just delay ban

1 hour ago, PATRICK JORDAN said:

wut? what are u talking about?

3 no there are not better scripts than others, just diferents i must test and find ur way, sometimes success sometimes will be banned on 20 min, its kind of botting smart and good luck