People who have made Zulrah accounts from scratch, what are your methods?

Halicarnassus

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

Most people nmz the ranged + alch the magic cause it costs less. however yeah you could also cannon lesser demons @ rev caves for 110k ranged xp/h (with a msb (i) for semi-cost or straight out chin if ur planning on not botting on the zulrah account.

It feels like it would take ages to get 75 range using longrange without chinning

Combat with range + def. Find a sweet spot with low defence npc / crabs / proper NMZ (low defence bosses) / alching + stucn alching. Or splash + alching.

Zulrah accounts are super basic and there is nothing to brainstorm unless finding a good NPC to train on. If you are lazy / saving gp from payng for NMZ quest line. And you are scared of Crabs as hotspot, then go with something like Ghouls or hillgiants / hobgoblins.

I personaly skip NMZ because i don't like to invest into account i will sell later anyways, and i have to change psw after services are done, so i have to set email - buyers like when there is no email set on accounts.

Average  zulrah acc takes about 1 bond to finish if you are prepared for all the steps and have mini-plan what goes after what. 

Edited by guywithlsd

All these feel like it would take ages. I'm not planning on botting either.

I feel like chinning would save a lot of time, and time = money :) I'd have to test it out I guess.
And for mage, I i think I woudl splash it overnight, shouldnt take that long.

What is the bare minimum for a zulrah account? Would 60def 75 range 75 mage 45 prayer suffice?

1-2 week time frame you could do:

fire spells at sand crabs, defensive for def xp as well as HP xp that you dont get from alching.

- add tomb of fire for better xp/hr but at a cost, use higher level magic spells for better xp ofc.

- can start this at like lv13

Rune arrows with magic shortbow (i) is cheap as chips and you also get hp xp.

- switch to blowpipe at 75 for more xp/hr but more gp/xp, mithril darts usually.

- Could cannon the range to 50 ranged in a few hrs

Almost all of the combat is xp as can be so you can make multiple at once without much stress. then its just a case of stats/quests for regicide.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fruity said:

1-2 week time frame you could do:

fire spells at sand crabs, defensive for def xp as well as HP xp that you dont get from alching.

- add tomb of fire for better xp/hr but at a cost, use higher level magic spells for better xp ofc.

- can start this at like lv13

Rune arrows with magic shortbow (i) is cheap as chips and you also get hp xp.

- switch to blowpipe at 75 for more xp/hr but more gp/xp, mithril darts usually.

- Could cannon the range to 50 ranged in a few hrs

Almost all of the combat is xp as can be so you can make multiple at once without much stress. then its just a case of stats/quests for regicide.

See that is exactly what I mean, if I were to focus on one account at a time, I could finish one in 2 days playing 12 hours (by my estimate)

Do MM => straight to 40 defence (2k exp off)
Get 55 range at crabs with exp on range only to get it asap.
Chin range on defence exp till 60 (or 70?) defence.
Chin rest of 75 range
Splash magic overnight or afk sand crabs with fire spells.

It all depends on how much this all costs and how much time it saves.

Could also do one like this while doing afk methods on a few others in combination