Anti-logout script

Valiant One

I need a script that will prevent me from logging out when I'm splashing fire strike. I realise that such script is virtually very simple to program, even I in fact could program such script but that's not the case. Thing is I will need an anti-ban system. And not check magic xp every 3 minutes or spin the camera like a child with OCD. A proper one with human-like distribution across menu buttons. Now of course splashing is already like 5k exp per bot action which is good but I'm planning to run it like 12-14 hours/day. How much would such script cost? Not a script request per say, but just wanted to PC.  :)

Edited by Valiant One

lol, I'll make you one for free it will literally take 2 secs. Give me the npc you plan on attacking and I'll just make it attack it every 4 minutes. 

Missed the part where you said with anti-ban. It doesn't do anyhting just fyi, but if you want to pay extra for that then go ahead. Most people who splash just click on the npc every 3-5 mins anyway so you really don't need an antiban

Edited by cooldoruk60

Just now, Fich420 said:

Couldn't you use a mouse recorder, record urself flipping through the menus, and add like a 4-5 min delay between movements through the tabs, then just loop that?

I think the point is that he wants to be able to use computer while its running. I made one for my pure while I was pickpocketing knights on main. It got to 90 mage before I even knew it and not even a warning ban or anything

I mean if you are going to just switch between inventory quest in perfect order or some shitty rand() pattern they are going to eventually find out.
Otherwise i can do such script myself. My main consideration was basically someone selling me a script with one of them humanlike choice distributions.

Edited by Valiant One

2 minutes ago, Valiant One said:

I mean if you are going to just switch between inventory quest in perfect order or some shitty rand() pattern they are going to eventually find out.
Otherwise i can do such script myself.

trust me mate if you use mirror client , you won't be banned. Client injection, you are doomed from the start anyways. No antiban will save you. They have methods to sense the client injection itself, not what you are actually doing. SO it is only a matter of time before you get detected. If you use mirror client, they have no way to sense the client at all. Much safer

Edited by cooldoruk60

3 minutes ago, cooldoruk60 said:

trust me mate if you use mirror client , you won't be banned. Client injection, you are doomed from the start anyways. No antiban will save you. They have methods to sense the client injection itself, not what you are actually doing. SO it is only a matter of time before you get detected. If you use mirror client, they have no way to sense the client at all. Much safer

I trust you.

4 minutes ago, ozeki6 said:

You get will get a force logout after 6 hours anyway. 

Also, asking for an Antiban for a script that it's based on an AFK activity ... lol.

I guess you're trolling 

I know you get logged out after 6 hours but still that requires a relog bot/5 second manual action from me. I just meant that there would be 14 hours in each individual day.
That's like only 42 actions every day, but I concluded that due to high ammount of hours the acc is logged in every day it's best to have every means of concealment and ban delay possible.
Or maybe I'm just wrong and 40 actions per day is truly means of having long journey before i get banned? ?

14 minutes ago, Valiant One said:

I know you get logged out after 6 hours but still that requires a relog bot/5 second manual action from me. I just meant that there would be 14 hours in each individual day.
That's like only 42 actions every day, but I concluded that due to high ammount of hours the acc is logged in every day it's best to have every means of concealment and ban delay possible.
Or maybe I'm just wrong and 40 actions per day is truly means of having long journey before i get banned? ?

You still need to use common sense and not bot 24 hours a day. Like I said, I did about 6 hours per day with my other acc running nonstop thieving bot and neither ever got banned. 

1. Use Mirror Mode

2. Don't go overboard (although I don't think it would really hurt you here). If you bot 24 hours in one day, make sure not to bot for like 2 days etc. 

Using Mirror mode will keep your client detection safe, but they still have ways to detect general behavior patterns to identify bots. Playing for a long period of time is a BIG detector, but from my experience, getting the same amount of xp/hr for a very long time is the worst thing to do. This is an easy way for them to etect bots because no human can get the same xp/hr in a skill for extended periods of time. For skills like Agility, this detection of same xp is much lower. That's why you can easily get banned if you run bots even 1-2 hours straight. Splahing is going to have a much higher tolerance.

Most scripters only put antibans in to appease people like you who think it helps. In reality, they are well aware it doesn't really do much (if it doesn't affect your xp/hr). Just ask some of them yourself.

This is coming from someone who has almost maxed on my ironman with all bots, so don't be shocked when you get banned 1 month after you bot due to client injection detection. Which has happened on some of my test accs. 

Edited by cooldoruk60

27 minutes ago, cooldoruk60 said:

You still need to use common sense and not bot 24 hours a day. Like I said, I did about 6 hours per day with my other acc running nonstop thieving bot and neither ever got banned. 

(...)

So all i have to do is to have my splasher sometimes wait a little bit longer than 20 minutes to reset and let auto retaliate do the rest of the job? :^)

19 minutes ago, Valiant One said:

So all i have to do is to have my splasher sometimes wait a little bit longer than 20 minutes to reset and let auto retaliate do the rest of the job? :^)

I would say that would be a good idea. Think about it like a human going to eat or something. Another idea would be to have it change spells. The 100% no ban gaurentee though is if you have it do like 6 hours splash, then 1 hour something not botted like pking or quests. None of this matters though if you don't use mirror mode. Let me know how it works out for you. The key is to be in game but not gain that xp/hr. I think that their detection picks up on it when you just log out using a break handler for example and come back to doing the same thing, same exp, etc. I generally do this by alternating bots every 2 hours or so. If you think about it, it is extremely sketchy if all that you do every day is splash until 99 magic and nothing else. So train some other stuff in the meantime. In general though, I think splashing is still much safer than anything else because it is afk in nature.

It's obvi not an exact science, but these are some of the things i've picked up on after experimenting

Edited by cooldoruk60