mPlanker

Medusa

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone still use this script? 

I'm in desperate need for a basic plank maker for my ironman. 

All is well until it tries to make the planks with the sawmill operator. It says trying to open the interface. However these days the interface in the chatbox, and the bot doesn't register this. It will simply continue to try and open the interface via 'buy planks' option on the sawmill operator. 

[Just noticed the previous comment above, hopefully we get a fix for this soon?]

Edited by ZypherMusic
Didn't notice previous comment

1 hour ago, ZypherMusic said:

All is well until it tries to make the planks with the sawmill operator. It says trying to open the interface. However these days the interface in the chatbox, and the bot doesn't register this. It will simply continue to try and open the interface via 'buy planks' option on the sawmill operator. 

[Just noticed the previous comment above, hopefully we get a fix for this soon?]

:) I'm planning on getting it fixed wednesday (if everything goes according to plan)

On 5/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, ZypherMusic said:

On 4/29/2020 at 1:57 AM, jaffastew123 said:

when i get tot the sawmill sometimes it doesnt make it into planks instead keeps trading the guy

Pushed script update to gitweb. Update will be live once Token pulls :) Tested it with regular logs and oak, but since the fix was "universal", Teak and Mahogany should work too.