Fire Cape Tips

Raiever

Howdy all. Need some help here as I can't seem to figure out where I am going wrong ... I have done FC multiple times (Roughly on 10 different accounts for friends etc with higher stats).. and yet on a fresh main (65 Range, 55hp, 65 pray, 55 def) I can't get this damn thing. I have made it to round 60 almost every time. What can I tweak to I suppose make this better luck?

Setup:

Ava's / Fury / Archers Ring / Book of Law / Combat bracelet / Robin hood hat / Red Dhide body and legs / Snakeskin boots /  Rune CB w. diamond bolt e. 2 Range pots / 10 Sara / 16 S. Restores.

Just now, Raiever said:

Howdy all. Need some help here as I can't seem to figure out where I am going wrong ... I have done FC multiple times (Roughly on 10 different accounts for friends etc with higher stats).. and yet on a fresh main (65 Range, 55hp, 65 pray, 55 def) I can't get this damn thing. I have made it to round 60 almost every time. What can I tweak to I suppose make this better luck?

Setup:

Ava's / Fury / Archers Ring / Book of Law / Combat bracelet / Robin hood hat / Red Dhide body and legs / Snakeskin boots /  Rune CB w. diamond bolt e. 2 Range pots / 10 Sara / 16 S. Restores.

What seems to be the issue?

Running out of Supplies or Dying to the NPCs (As in Fatal Death)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OSRS Butlers said:

What seems to be the issue?

Running out of Supplies or Dying to the NPCs (As in Fatal Death)

Seem to be running out of supplies, then dying. Lol I've tried manually and with Frost caves bot.. Both get to about the same point.

2 minutes ago, Master00j said:

why you die, because you ran  out of food? or just because of the multiple att styles feom npc's

Mostly running out of supplies due to multiple att styles from Npcs. lol

1 minute ago, Raiever said:

Seem to be running out of supplies, then dying. Lol I've tried manually and with Frost caves bot.. Both get to about the same point.

Mostly running out of supplies due to multiple att styles from Npcs. lol

Should I suggest the following;

- Luring them Properly

Take your time into managing between Italy Rock and the Northern Square Shape Rock.

Sometimes it's worth taking a Stamina Potion to help you with the Running Around to Lure other than a Brew/Pray pot.

- Assigning Priority

No matter how much Range Defence you've got, always get those Rangers out of the Way.

Be Intelligent with how you do it tho, as it could lead you into getting melee smacked big time (360/180s)

- Prayer Flicking

Even if you suck at this, at least try to do it with your Range Boosting Prayer (Eagle Eye or Worse).... Should save you some prayer points unlike leaving it on at all times.

Should you need more help feel free buddy :)

Or perhaps a Cheap firecape Service :)

• Like 1

Just now, OSRS Butlers said:

Should I suggest the following;

- Luring them Properly

Take your time into managing between Italy Rock and the Northern Square Shape Rock.

Sometimes it's worth taking a Stamina Potion to help you with the Running Around to Lure other than a Brew/Pray pot.

- Assigning Priority

No matter how much Range Defence you've got, always get those Rangers out of the Way.

Be Intelligent with how you do it tho, as it could lead you into getting melee smacked big time (360/180s)

- Prayer Flicking

Even if you suck at this, at least try to do it with your Range Boosting Prayer (Eagle Eye or Worse).... Should save you some prayer points unlike leaving it on at all times.

Should you need more help feel free buddy :)

Or perhaps a Cheap firecape Service :)

Like I said, I have an alright base line of Exp. Doing the Cape.. Manually and botting it. But for some reason its like they made the damn caves harder. I am curious if the setup I am running is best for this or does it need tweaking?

I have my prayer flick on for rangers or magers depending on how far im getting into the rounds and seems to work well enough. Kiting them and safe spots doesn't seem to be much of an issue.. Thanks for those tips though :)

Like I said, I have an alright base line of Exp. Doing the Cape.. Manually and botting it. But for some reason its like they made the damn caves harder. I am curious if the setup I am running is best for this or does it need tweaking?

I have my prayer flick on for rangers or magers depending on how far im getting into the rounds and seems to work well enough. Kiting them and safe spots doesn't seem to be much of an issue.. Thanks for those tips though :)

Try Shift your Robin Hood Hat / Red Dragon Hide Chaps for more Tanky Gear?

Regen Bracelet could be doing more than that Robin Hood Hat Too!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OSRS Butlers said:

Try Shift your Robin Hood Hat / Red Dragon Hide Chaps for more Tanky Gear?

Regen Bracelet could be doing more than that Robin Hood Hat Too!

I suppose I could get a regen bracelet.. Honestly forgot that was a thing. perhaps a Mitre for prayer boost, and then do NMZ to 650k and imbue the archer ring? Id think with that I should easily be able to do this at 65 range.

2 minutes ago, Raiever said:

I suppose I could get a regen bracelet.. Honestly forgot that was a thing. perhaps a Mitre for prayer boost, and then do NMZ to 650k and imbue the archer ring? Id think with that I should easily be able to do this at 65 range.

That should do the trick! 

• Like 1

Just now, OSRS Butlers said:

That should do the trick! 

Just frustrating lol, I have done a Fc on a 50 defense 55 range 43 prayer account.... and yet no matter what I have tweaked this account refuses to get it lol.. Thanks I guess boss, needed someone else to look at this tell me im not an idiot xD <3

• Heart 1

Just frustrating lol, I have done a Fc on a 50 defense 55 range 43 prayer account.... and yet no matter what I have tweaked this account refuses to get it lol.. Thanks I guess boss, needed someone else to look at this tell me im not an idiot xD <3

No problems man!

• Like 1