Tracing an Object?

Folks

Hey!

I am wondering if its possible to trace an object such as a tree or rock to mine with the paint? I was looking through the methods and objects have an x, y position and a x, y size but for example with copper and tin ore their sizes are 1 for both x and y which obviously doesnt help too much. I have tried to find a method that could get the bounds of a object but I may be missing it.

Even just drawing a square around the object would be fine!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Alek said:

You can, but you're wasting a shit ton of CPU for no reason - probably will use more CPU than your script itself.

I am not actually making a script with it, I am training a deep learning model for an into to machine learning class and i figured the easiest way to build a data set would be to automate it with a bot. ?

2 minutes ago, Lordsthan said:

Thanks a ton!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Folks said:

I am not actually making a script with it, I am training a deep learning model for an into to machine learning class and i figured the easiest way to build a data set would be to automate it with a bot. ?

Thanks a ton!

that actually does sound interesting, would you be willing to post your findings after your model is complete?

• Like 1