NMZ absorb mode with main - how long you can last?

guywithlsd

Okay, so i was interested if anyone know how long can i last in a dream with 70/70/70 stats if i wear --
1 - dragon armor

2 - barrows armor (i would guess torags is best?)

3 - any other cheap alternatives?

I want to maximize afk time - So i would imagine sipping overloads and just drinking MAX absorbs and leaving it like that right (?)

For some reason i would guess with dragon armor and 70def i would last like 2-3 hours max and probs like ~4 hours with barrows?

I would use Obby Shield as off-hand.

Thanks in advance!!

24 minutes ago, ez11 said:

70def with full obby (about the same defense as addy) lasts like 2,5-3,5 hours with absroptions and overloads depending on str level.

If you want to do nmz legitimately i would suggest using super combat potions if you afford it.

is the method you stated above is with rock cake or just absorbs?

And why super combats over overloads? overloads stays with max boost whole time while supercombats drops slowly (?)

4 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

is the method you stated above is with rock cake or just absorbs?

And why super combats over overloads? overloads stays with max boost whole time while supercombats drops slowly (?)

absorptions + rockcake.

If you want to afk and you miss the moment when your overload runs out you run out of absorption points super fast because you will have 50+hp+. Overload boost isnt better than super combat so you dont lose much exp/h but it makes it a lot more afkable.

im using dharoks and the rockcrab to 1hp and using absorbtion method brought have an inventory of absorbs and been here for an hour still got 8 left. i like to do the super combat way too im always burnin one down or something and will burn my absorbtion up realllll quick. Use dharoks tho cause you get that boost at 1hp and i hit 40's back to back sometimes

• 5 weeks later...