[Open Source] Account Creator - Alpha

Medusa

Just noticed that Jagex has re-done their account creation procedure. This might be the cause of failed account creations.

I said I'd try to re-write the method, but I really don't know if I'll have the time. If anyone has re-written it, please submit a PR on the github repository so people can use the program again :)

Edited by Medusaa

On 12/24/2018 at 5:00 AM, Medusaa said:

Just noticed that Jagex has re-done their account creation procedure. This might be the cause of failed account creations.

I said I'd try to re-write the method, but I really don't know if I'll have the time. If anyone has re-written it, please submit a PR on the github repository so people can use the program again :)

It would be awesome to get it working again so I can get some balance for the captchas ! I can read and edit code (basic) but I don't think I could help you. Do you have an idea which class and lines are causing errors ? Like what changed to make it outdated.

22 hours ago, belurking1 said:

It would be awesome to get it working again so I can get some balance for the captchas ! I can read and edit code (basic) but I don't think I could help you. Do you have an idea which class and lines are causing errors ? Like what changed to make it outdated.

All username settings and such is outdated as the usernames are determined in game now. Not actually sure it's broken, but that is what makes me think it is. Jagex might've changed some of the parameter names and such.

Would also be nice to have a complete re-write of the program, but that isn't the important part.

I'll fix it myself if I end up getting time to do so, but it doesn't currently look like that'll be soon.

46 minutes ago, Medusaa said:

All username settings and such is outdated as the usernames are determined in game now. Not actually sure it's broken, but that is what makes me think it is. Jagex might've changed some of the parameter names and such.

Would also be nice to have a complete re-write of the program, but that isn't the important part.

I'll fix it myself if I end up getting time to do so, but it doesn't currently look like that'll be soon.

I tried to run this. Logger output was blank, credits where used. But cannot find where any info would have been saved

43 minutes ago, Medusaa said:

Please send a video of this. Logger should never really be blank.

Added you on Disc. 

EDIT: If i set the numerical value between 1-49 accounts i would like created. The Logger will output. Anything 50+ it fails to output. 

Cant post the video as its over 1mb

Edited by Wishy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like removing the username shit is not a problem, the name and value pairs also don't seem to have changed. Not 100% on the recaptcha response name value however it seems to be working with anti-captcha. For some reason still doesn't work. Would the header values have an effect on it not working? Unsure how to set it up for me to find out where it's crashing as I can't really add a Logger.log("steo1")..

5 hours ago, Its Not Okay said:

Seems like removing the username shit is not a problem, the name and value pairs also don't seem to have changed. Not 100% on the recaptcha response name value however it seems to be working with anti-captcha. For some reason still doesn't work. Would the header values have an effect on it not working? Unsure how to set it up for me to find out where it's crashing as I can't really add a Logger.log("steo1")..

theme: dual
email1: email@gmail.com
onlyOneEmail: 1
password1: passowrd
onlyOnePassword: 1
day: 13
month: 01
year: 1999
create-submit: create
g-recaptcha-response:

That's the new parameters it needs to send. Headers might have something to do with it, but I don't know.

Could just be the website connection that times out or smth though. Idk

• Boge 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gunman locked this topic