anything required to start a service up?

Ragnar3

Alright.

Please read the below forum and also the specific Rules/Guidelines in the intended Market you want to start a service in.

Hope this helps.

EDIT:

Also in reading your other thread (50GP market guide) you seem to want to be spoon-fed things without actually looking into the services rules, researching, or even attempting. So now I'm going to ask why someone would want to trust you when if you can't even read the forum regulations for services. and 50GP questing? seriously? what in the account stealing scam kind of shit is that?

Edited by Knuckolls

I already posted that I was joking on the thread, as everyone saying it wasn't the right place to post free services. There is no need to be like that? I find being called a scammer offensive when you don't know me. I will have to file a report into this as you are a disrespectful tiny little man.

p.s/ thank you for the information helped loads, Next time read the whole thread instead of parts u wish to read.

Edited by Ragnar3

19 minutes ago, Ragnar3 said:

I already posted that I was joking on the thread, as everyone saying it wasn't the right place to post free services. There is no need to be like that? I find being called a scammer offensive when you don't know me. I will have to file a report into this as you are a disrespectful tiny little man.

p.s/ thank you for the information helped loads, Next time read the whole thread instead of parts u wish to read.

14hrs on the forum and you already made enemies, gl with the service lmao

1 hour ago, drapi said:

14hrs on the forum and you already made enemies, gl with the service lmao

yup. <3

48 minutes ago, bankerkrak said:

Just make a new account and try again, something tells me you have already. What's up with these low post count sellers last couple of days?

doing that constitutes enough for a ban due to owning 2 separate accounts on OSbot which is against the forum rules.

1 hour ago, Ragnar3 said:

mkay. Noted "tiny man" this post has been reported because you literally have less than a day on the forums, and are starting things. Have a blessed day. <3

EDIT:

And who knows, you could be a previous Ban-evader. Your tone implies as such, either your banned offsite in another community or your just up to no good. and you wasted the time of the Forum Moderators to have to close a thread that could have been avoided if you had just read the rules of the forum.

and then when people correct you, you end up getting hostile. I wasn't hostile before but now I am. <3

Edited by Knuckolls
oops forgot certain elements of the post

• Chris locked this topic