Fresh account right out of tutorial island, how can I make enough gold for quests?

Tasemu

Hi there! I'm fairly new here but am enjoying learning so far. I currently have a new account that is sitting in lumby and I am eager to complete the 3 quests to get 7gp using a free bot on the forum. However the bot required 100k gold to do the quests. How would I go about getting this 100k (ideally automated using another bot) so that I am able to complete these quests and remove my trade-limit?

Much obliged for any advice :)

8 minutes ago, Tasemu said:

Would buying a bunch of gold on a new account to use as a mule not look suspicious as hell?

I would say definitely used an aged account for that. Put some stats on the account, do some quests, and never bot on your initial mule. trade the gold from an older account of yours over to your new Gold mule and put membership on it.

Make it look like your just starting a new account, I've done that and received no bans (even when transferring max cash to a new level 3).

Jamflex can't ban every mule out there, so hopefully lady luck is on your side. GL