I'm So Sorry...

Knuckolls

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

Made in Japan.

I'm stationed in Japan right now, so I'm on YouTube.JP thus stuff like this pops up all the time and my usual response is What the fuck....

Just now, Rxd said:

Are they of age?!!?!??!

I have no clue.. but in a interview on YouTube they started performing at fucking 10 years old..... LIKE WHAT?!?!?

Just now, Dbuffed said:

Karate is a cool song.

I mean yeah you hear their music a lot in JP in the bigger cities like Hanitchoe and Aomori at the Rock clubs and underground bars so they are starting to grow on me.. But until I traveled around this past week I had no clue who they were and I've never heard this song until last night and it definitely confused me.

<3

Just now, Trainwreck said:

aw man.. it's the post count police :( gotta get that pc up so i can sell my accounts :D 

Then contribute to the forum in a methodical and sensible manner. If you rush into things and spam the forums you will be seen as not credible and just someone trying to get to 100 PC quick, sell a few accounts then scam quit and rinse and repeat.

If you take your time, get a good reputation on this forum then people will want to buy from you.

Take me for an example... if you look at my feedback half of my MM's, trades, etc I am drunk and at a bar and I do everything over my phone yet people still have used me.

In no way am I saying I am perfect or reputable on this forum, but there are a few people here like @Dbuffed that have slowly worked and contributed to the community and now are verified and seen as pillars of the marketplace.

just some food for thought <3

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, Knuckolls said:

Then contribute to the forum in a methodical and sensible manner. If you rush into things and spam the forums you will be seen as not credible and just someone trying to get to 100 PC quick, sell a few accounts then scam quit and rinse and repeat.

If you take your time, get a good reputation on this forum then people will want to buy from you.

Take me for an example... if you look at my feedback half of my MM's, trades, etc I am drunk and at a bar and I do everything over my phone yet people still have used me.

In no way am I saying I am perfect or reputable on this forum, but there are a few people here like @Dbuffed that have slowly worked and contributed to the community and now are verified and seen as pillars of the marketplace.

just some food for thought <3

Appreciate it man! i will take that in, both you and Dbuffed have a great rep, i will have to learn from the best then :)

7 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I have enjoyed paving the way for other people.

It's like seeing @TWC with his rank, yet he has it as more of a meme at the moment because everyone knows he is legit. It's like "fuck it, you know i'm not going anywhere deal with it"

Exactly. TWC's Rank is a perfect example of it. And yes I would say you have paved the way for other people. You will be seeing some communication from me shortly Dbuffed. Before I open up shop I just need to be home back in the states, working 80 hours a week for the Govt. kind of clashes with being able to do orders. And @Trainwreck I would definitely say get some pointers from Dbuffed, others like Hanul and Hope can show you how to run a questing service, RDM and Chuckle both run very reputable account sales threads and Juggles, Team Cape, a few others are your go to for scripting. There are many people on this site that can new forum members shape their burgeoning business's but it does take methodical help, trustworthiness and effort.

My old (short-term) partner Tesla is an example of someone who rushed into things and ended up scam quitting and it weighs heavily on myself because I trusted someone with my name and I was almost tarnished because of it. Then he came back as a ban evader and scammed more members. It is a unfortunate black mark against myself and I do have a under dispute on my record here due to buyers that claim false feedback aswell. that's why I have emphasized taking your time and being deliberate with how you portray yourself.

There is a saying in the Navy that goes on like this: "Perception is Reality" And I'm sure you can figure out why that saying also is something that also is relevant in this community.

Also if you need guidance the staff here at OsBot are Top-Notch and put a lot of effort into this community and I am sure they would be willing to help you out if you have any questions.

<3

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Knuckolls said:

Exactly. TWC's Rank is a perfect example of it. And yes I would say you have paved the way for other people. You will be seeing some communication from me shortly Dbuffed. Before I open up shop I just need to be home back in the states, working 80 hours a week for the Govt. kind of clashes with being able to do orders. And @Trainwreck I would definitely say get some pointers from Dbuffed, others like Hanul and Hope can show you how to run a questing service, RDM and Chuckle both run very reputable account sales threads and Juggles, Team Cape, a few others are your go to for scripting. There are many people on this site that can new forum members shape their burgeoning business's but it does take methodical help, trustworthiness and effort.

My old (short-term) partner Tesla is an example of someone who rushed into things and ended up scam quitting and it weighs heavily on myself because I trusted someone with my name and I was almost tarnished because of it. Then he came back as a ban evader and scammed more members. It is a unfortunate black mark against myself and I do have a under dispute on my record here due to buyers that claim false feedback aswell. that's why I have emphasized taking your time and being deliberate with how you portray yourself.

There is a saying in the Navy that goes on like this: "Perception is Reality" And I'm sure you can figure out why that saying also is something that also is relevant in this community.

Also if you need guidance the staff here at OsBot are Top-Notch and put a lot of effort into this community and I am sure they would be willing to help you out if you have any questions.

<3

Great!! thank you @Knuckolls & @Dbuffed you both have been very helpful and understanding! I will PM if i ever need anything, same goes for both, im always free for help :) 

• Like 1