Is botting dead?

Failed Zerk

On 10/2/2018 at 8:45 PM, terrapin st said:

why would twitch prime cause a big increase?

I think that botting on a fresh account has always been risky. In the past i've botted 10+ hours a day on my main with absolutely zero issues. However, I think that's due to not lookin so suspicious when you go from 1-99 anything in a week with a total level under 500. You know? if it's an established account it's less sketchy 

Because it devalued membership from 7-8m per month to like 500k per month? 

But hey, each to their own.

On 8/26/2018 at 7:14 PM, gvance79 said:

last 2 that have gotten banned were each over 5 years old. banned within 2 days. it seems like i get banned the moment i start stealth quester. last one that got banned, i did 1 quest and logged off for the night, just to wake up this morning with it banned.

Make sure you change your IP adress cause it feels like its gotten flagged.

been bottling using the same script 5-6 hours daily the last 2-3 weeks without a ban on a fresh account... learn to use breaks, only gotten banned recently when i went hard without breaks for over 4+ hours several days in a row. Use the best scripts you can afford. use bonds not CC's linked to previous bans to pay for membership. it's not rocket science to prevent most bans

I've been botting for a few weeks now and I can honestly say its 90% experience and 10% luck depending on what you are botting. Certain scripts/tactics will get you banned easily, certain skills/locations will get you banned easily- you just have to find what works for you and what will be profitable for you. There are people on this forum that turn botting into a job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 10:17 AM, gvance79 said:

over the past probably 2 months, ive been trying to bot a zerker. always used aged accounts, used nothing but premium scripts, didnt bot over 3 hours a day, some days not at all. the longest ive had an account last is 4 days. is botting dead? aside from suicide botting that is.

edit: also, each account was used on a fresh proxy

Every jagex new updates

means every bot new anti bans updates