Dispute against Dollyllama14

Rays

Disputed member: @Dollyllama14

Thread link: 

Explanation: Had him level this account from scratch, he used scripts (which I didn't mind as long as it didn't get banned) and paid him after the service was done. I realised he forgot some agility levels, had him level these aswell and the account was banned the same day he had levelled the agility, though. I didn't realise this until last tuesday where I wrote to him about it. He hasn't answered even though he has been online on OSBot, hence this dispute.

Evidence: fb8268c539a004f6d5a5ccab389a5c46.png

f968b01b6a456f9b9e2b85e7228bbf1c.png

a0315b08eb924a3a01077a4a1fe276fc.png

89d7ae6899a577eb3605e31ea6510493.png

<HIDDEN>

Hide this ^

Above is him giving me info of the account after being done and "an agreement" of what would happen.

47b49f3cdf0344205314c0ca72c2a64a.png

Above is me logging in and I see that agility had not been trained fully.

acce834bf21c9d1d0d301237cf048859.png

Above is him confirming it's done and I didn't log in to check because I just trusted him on this. 

Logged in for the first time after this on the 21st of August to see that the account was banned. No agreement was done per say except the one in the first picture.

Also - I didn't say to him, I was okay with him botting on the account. I just didn't mind if he ended up doing that.

I let him know that after the account was released to him it was no longer my responsabilty the agility levels that were trained were from the monkey madness prequests the account was rested 2 days prior to me giving it to him I told him if he could prove he didn't play it at all I would gladly refund but he told me he couldn't prove it to me.

1 minute ago, Dollyllama14 said:

I let him know that after the account was released to him it was no longer my responsabilty the agility levels that were trained were from the monkey madness prequests the account was rested 2 days prior to me giving it to him I told him if he could prove he didn't play it at all I would gladly refund but he told me he couldn't prove it to me.

I'm a bit confused, how do you expect him to prove that he didn't play on the account? Also you should know that services at OSBot are implied to be hand-done unless botting is explicitly stated to be okay.

5 minutes ago, Dollyllama14 said:

That's the easiest way out of this ever. *Bots on account fro 7 days*.  *hands over when done immediately*. "Not my fault if ban, oke bai".

Also, what proof do you have that agility was levelled with Monkey Madness prequest? That's 7900 xp which is around 10k short to 35 from 20.

Edited by Rays
  • Boge 1

5 hours ago, Mio said:

You can't allow someone to bot on your account and get upset when it gets banned.

I never allowed him to bot on the account - I just didn't care if he went ahead and did it, though, as long as I get the account I bought. In he end, I gave him 22 mill to level my account which was eventually banned due to him botting a service - which is also not how services are supposed to be done on OSBot. And I am left with nothing due to him being lazy.

How am I not entitled to compensation when it's very clearly his fault the account has been banned? I say this again; I never once told him I'd be okay with him botting on it. That's just him getting payment for opening up an application for his computer and have it run for a few hours.

I must also emphasize that I haven't even used the account. I just had it made so it was ready for when I needed. There's absolutely no way, that he goes "unpunished" for this.

So your point is that from now on I can go ahead and do any service using scripts and it's not on me if their account is banned due to the fact I botted on the account? I pay for an account with certain stats and I get nothing in the end because of his carelessness. "I'll buy this car". "Sure, here ya go." "Uhm, the car stopped working the day after I bought it and I haven't even used it". "Not my problem, lalalala". In what world is that to be justified?

Edited by Rays

Also, I'll refer to @Night's comment: Also you should know that services at OSBot are implied to be hand-done unless botting is explicitly stated to be okay. 

It was never explicitly stated that botting on it would be okay.

I can provide full chatlogs of entire conversation from end to end to back this up if needed.

Edited by Rays

I want to also enlighten the fact that @Dollyllama14 seemingly had no interest in trying to clear this up, when I told him the account got banned because of  his actions - that's what lead me to making this dispute in the first place. After two days with no response I decided to make the dispute against him and made him aware of it; he replied within the minute of this,

I feel like this might hint at, that he knew he fucked up on this one.