Russian Guy - Scammer

siilentalk

Quoted me 5M for lunar + dream mentor, told him i'd pay him 8M as 5M seems too cheap. He told me 1 hour till he can begin; 3 hours later he begins and I forget to make an oil lamp. He said 'I've logged off the account and will do it tomorrow, i'm not doing it because you don't have right items'.... So 2 hours later he decides he doesn't want to do it. I said ok then, refund me at the spot we met at previously. He refused.

1 minute ago, Night said:

We don't have time to handle "disputes" where you're both just being stubborn children, please trade each other the money.

The accounts are F2P, I don't have teleports to varrock. He refuses to teleport to lumbridge because I wanted a refund. Lumbridge was the place he accepted the cash initially (not even sure why I went first), so lumbridge is the place he can come.

5 minutes ago, Night said:

@Russian Guy please go to lumbridge and return the full value of the refund.

He's in lumbridge atm. Refusing to pay 8M, said I must pay for his varrock teleports. He's currently putting GP in coin by coin, 1 gp at a time. I've got all night, expected to be doing better things than dealing with a child though. I'll keep you updated

@Night Currently on 163gp. Can you please speak with this childish imbecile.

Edited by siilentalk

• Night locked this topic