Scripting 99s 1 @a time

yfoo

1 hour ago, PayPalMeRSGP said:

You're probably right. Jagex likely uses bans as a form of reinforcement learning.

They currently have a position open for a Big Data Engineer. Wouldn't be surprising.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:05 PM, PayPalMeRSGP said:

I try to depatterize as much as possible with an implementation of a markov chain. In the item combinator script (the one doing the fletching) I coded multiple ways to...

No bans from this? I'm working on a few scripts and was looking at something similar. I was planning on suicide botting some just to test how effective it is.

14 hours ago, NakedPotato said:

They currently have a position open for a Big Data Engineer. Wouldn't be surprising.

No bans from this? I'm working on a few scripts and was looking at something similar. I was planning on suicide botting some just to test how effective it is.

I created the script to goldfarm unf potions. Thats why the paint shows a table for AVAN (avantoe), TDFX(toadflax), IRIT(irit)... etc. I have gotten a few accounts banned doing unf potions, however they usually profit. 

Currently I'm using this same script to get 99 fletching for shits and giggles. I can use the same script because creating unf pots and stringing bows is nearly identical in terms of actions, I just supply a new set of target items to combine. Ditto for creating potions (herblore) and putting orbs on battlestaffs (crafting). 

19 hours ago, NakedPotato said:

May not just be used for anti-ban they could use Big Data for many things such as selling player data for $$$ or using it to create better plans for profit.

Edited by shreder

Bot detection seems on point for the last days. I just want 1 account running my item-combinator script on unf potions. I like to raise the cb lvl of my goldfarming accounts a bit before bonding them and getting the required herblore lvl. However it seems every account I make gets banned the following day, before I even bond them at all. 

~1month ago, prepping accounts went so smoothly, no premature bans at all.

Mains fine though. 97 fletching.

Edited by PayPalMeRSGP

49 minutes ago, PayPalMeRSGP said:

Bot detection seems on point for the last days. I just want 1 account running my item-combinator script on unf potions. I like to raise the cb lvl of my goldfarming accounts a bit before bonding them and getting the required herblore lvl. However it seems every account I make gets banned the following day, before I even bond them at all. 

~1month ago, prepping accounts went so smoothly, no premature bans at all.

Mains fine though. 97 fletching.

Bans are fkd for clients atm I'd prob hold off the main for a bit

On 8/20/2018 at 5:58 PM, shreder said:

May not just be used for anti-ban they could use Big Data for many things such as selling player data for $$$ or using it to create better plans for profit.

It could be for determining which Jmod is liked best, ya never know. But it shows they're comfortable with Big Data in their products.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:42 PM, PayPalMeRSGP said:

I created the script to goldfarm unf potions. Thats why the paint shows a table for AVAN (avantoe), TDFX(toadflax), IRIT(irit)... etc. I have gotten a few accounts banned doing unf potions, however they usually profit. 

Currently I'm using this same script to get 99 fletching for shits and giggles. I can use the same script because creating unf pots and stringing bows is nearly identical in terms of actions, I just supply a new set of target items to combine. Ditto for creating potions (herblore) and putting orbs on battlestaffs (crafting). 

I'm curious if anyone has ever tried recording all of their mouse movements and turning that a function.

18 hours ago, NakedPotato said:

It could be for determining which Jmod is liked best, ya never know. But it shows they're comfortable with Big Data in their products.

I'm curious if anyone has ever tried recording all of their mouse movements and turning that a function.

People already record their mouse actions doing simple actions (ex: fletching, cooking, mining) then "bot" by replaying it. You occasionally see people on r/2007scape getting butthurt that someone with a high level account is obviously mouse recording something, usually powermining iron. 

3 hours ago, PayPalMeRSGP said:

People already record their mouse actions doing simple actions (ex: fletching, cooking, mining) then "bot" by replaying it. You occasionally see people on r/2007scape getting butthurt that someone with a high level account is obviously mouse recording something, usually powermining iron. 

10 hours ago, adjacent said:

Yes, it works for some time until it gets profiled, or, more often, something unexpected breaks down.

I wasn't referring to a mouse recorder or macro, but writing a program that logs all mouse movements. For example:

1) Program assumes clicks are "end points"

2) Program logs all mouse movement (x,y) per 10ms or so between end points

3) Turn x,y movements into trendlines that can be imported to determine more realistic movement styles

I'm still learning the API, so still trying to figure out the implementation.

On 8/26/2018 at 9:22 AM, NakedPotato said:

I wasn't referring to a mouse recorder or macro, but writing a program that logs all mouse movements. For example:

1) Program assumes clicks are "end points"

2) Program logs all mouse movement (x,y) per 10ms or so between end points

3) Turn x,y movements into trendlines that can be imported to determine more realistic movement styles

I'm still learning the API, so still trying to figure out the implementation.

Another botting platform is doing just that, successfully.

There also have been script attempts that push this idea a bit further - record clicks, camera movements and all interactions, not just mouse pathing.

If implemented perfectly and given big enough sample sizes, this would be impossible to profile for botwatch.

Edited by adjacent

99 fletching done, with good timing I only had a day of p2p time left.

https://imgur.com/qY9sxrx

As previously stated, 99 hunting is next, I'll be scripting a salamanders script.

You may have seen 3rd party clients paint the status of traps onto the screen. Probably their implementation has a separate thread poll the status of every trap on a loop, relay a message to their canvas painter on status change. I want to do something similar, however instead of the trap polling thread relaying a message to the canvas painter, queue up a corresponding custom event (subclass of Osbot.Event) instances to be executed under onLoop. Basically a producer-consumer relationship between the polling thread(s) and the onLoop thread.

It may be simpler to use the "state based scripting pattern" but I want to write this project to play around with multi-threaded programming. The operating systems class I took was garbage as it was easy to earn an A in. The professor reuses old tests AND the old tests were shared with me AND the test is open note. I was only taking the class because it was degree requirement. So obviously it is my fault that my knowledge of concurrent programming does not extend beyond async REST calls and a vague understanding of the application of a mutex to control access to shared memory.

Edited by PayPalMeRSGP