100 Accounts 10m each?

h0nestbot

I dont agree with the statement that 60 def takes a while with just ranged as opposed to training both attack and strength to do so. Unless someone was planning to train both attack and strength to like 40 and then focus on just defense to 60... and even then I'm still almost certain training range with def would be faster than training all 3 melee stats and then training range separately.

I mean how long does it take to get 61 range and 60 def at rock crabs? It shouldnt take more than a day or two to do one account. Then you have to remember that some people can be multilogged on 8+ accounts while afking for me at rock crabs. Yea I'll throw in 2m to pay for half the bond but really.. This isnt for the guy that plans to do nothing but play on one RS account at a time, some people do this for a living.

Edited by h0nestbot

Accounts should be hand-made, you expect someone to get these stats for you for like $0.27 an hour, because that's what you are looking at. You'd be better be of finding a scripter/programmer to come up with some made to measure shit. Especially if you need 100 accounts and are planning on re-supplying them. Just simplifying it, no one will do this for that amount of money (even If I could bot them on my own)

• Like 1

But you have accounts ready for zulrah people are starting bids off at 55m, accounts that have 5x the exp as what I'm asking for (540K) that are being purchased for 30m. I'm making an account like this right now and less than 2 hours I got to like 25 range and defense at cows. I doubt it's going to take me 24 hours play time to get to get  to 60 on a members world ( 0.27 x 24= 6.5 =10m gp?) but some people play differently. Some people can take this job and play 5 at a time or have others working for them. When I reach 60 def and 61 range I'll let you know how long it took.

If I'm looking at this wrong I'm sorry. I see other accounts that would take 10x longer to make going for 40m more and that's what im comparing my request to. If this is so far fetched I'll just make the accounts myself. There's no way I'd pay 20m for a 60 ranged/61 def account but that's what it looks like people would want.

Edited by h0nestbot