[Previous SII] ☆ LoudPacks Custom RuneLite Plugin Shop☆ Fast ✔

LoudPacks

Plugin Name: Menu Entry Swapper?
Brief Description: Basically an add-on to MES. Making pickpocket the first option on the HAM Guards. The ones in the cellar that give you keys for ham storerooms.
Requirements: Death to the Dorgeshuun quest, 20 thieving? I think that's about it in terms of what you need to get to ham guards lol.

Just wondering a price estimate for something like this. Been using AHK to quickly right click but would rather just spam click.

12 hours ago, LeBron said:

So if I understand your topic correctly, I won't be donwloading runelite from their own website but yours? 

yes

On 5/18/2019 at 7:50 PM, UkBenH said:

Curious how much you've sold Auto pray swappers for.. I want one, but I don't PK so would only be for PVM use(Hydra, Zulrah, Jad etc). 

add me on discord

On 5/14/2019 at 10:02 PM, DyQuest said:

Plugin Name: Menu Entry Swapper?
Brief Description: Basically an add-on to MES. Making pickpocket the first option on the HAM Guards. The ones in the cellar that give you keys for ham storerooms.
Requirements: Death to the Dorgeshuun quest, 20 thieving? I think that's about it in terms of what you need to get to ham guards lol.

Just wondering a price estimate for something like this. Been using AHK to quickly right click but would rather just spam click.

$10 but its pretty simple and I think you could do it yourself for free if you look at the existing code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...