NMZ on very low level stats?

guywithlsd

So i was wondering, what can you expect from NMZ if doing on very low stats? like 40 attack 50 Str - Normal dream i guess for less Defence on Boss?

And i guess in general, you can last about ~2 hours in a dream with 22 Absorb potions and 1  defence?

How many hours would i be possible to spend inside dream with absorbs if i had 40 defence for example?

11 hours ago, SirTomaso said:

Not many people know this, since most do 60/60/(1- 60) at any kind of crabs. 

Best you could do is a 1 hour test yourself and see what the results are.

11 hours ago, dude1122 said:

See for yourself, personally I'd go to Rock crabs until 60 then do the quests for NMZ and rock cake then just use absobs there.

9 hours ago, Impensus said:

I do low level nmz occasionally. It is slow and takes a while to get up the required points for ovl/absorb but at the same time it is much safer to do.

8 hours ago, RDM said:

When I made maxed melee accounts, I did nmz starting at around 60/60/60, you could do it lower but wouldnt be worth it since it would be hard to get points.

yah, but how long you last in a dream with absorbs as a pure? thats my main questions as for every other single case i could find an answer using google

there must be a fixied number how much dps mtd / demon does in 1 hour for a pure with 1 der. I would guess 22 absorbs  should last pretty much same amount of time as prayer pots, but i'm not too sure.

5 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

yah, but how long you last in a dream with absorbs as a pure? thats my main questions as for every other single case i could find an answer using google

there must be a fixied number how much dps mtd / demon does in 1 hour for a pure with 1 der. I would guess 22 absorbs  should last pretty much same amount of time as prayer pots, but i'm not too sure.

I just finished 99 str on my 1 def pure. 60att, 99str, 1 def with max defencive bonus as a pure (bear hat, varrock armour 1, mith gloves, ect, lasts 1 to 1.25 hours with 5 overloads and rock cake absorptions.

• Like 1