RIP Another Main

Joliter

Received a 2-day ban, when a big ban wave hit 2 weeks ago, then I got a fire cape with @FrostBug Frost Caves script, and ran @Fruity NMZ 1 dream/day to see how long it would last.  Unsuccessful appeal even though it was botted with a completely different IP.  Oh well, RIP.

All the stats are 100% botted, unless it was exp received from quests which I've done manually, I think was around 130 QP. 

These are my final stats, except for defence which I got to 80 before the perm ban:

https://prntscr.com/k89yfi

Fire Cape from Frost Caves:

https://prntscr.com/k89yg7

This was the second account which I've gotten a fairly high total level.

Will be looking to try again and hopefully last even longer!  I have to try to remember to take screenies along the way!

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Supamen said:

How long did that take you to build? I lost my main which had the same amount of QP. That's the only real loss for me, the time spent doing quests (which I hate!)

Started back in March.  It took me this long because I only botted when I could watch the bot (unless I did NMZ).  Yeah, that's the only sad thing is the time lost on quests, I've done UG Pass, Regicide + a couple of other annoying quests, which I'll have to do again on the new guy.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Joliter said:

Started back in March.  It took me this long because I only botted when I could watch the bot (unless I did NMZ).  Yeah, that's the only sad thing is the time lost on quests, I've done UG Pass, Regicide + a couple of other annoying quests, which I'll have to do again on the new guy.

That's decent man! How many hours per day were you botting?

4 hours ago, face of dead said:

Didn't you say you only received a 2 day ban? I'm guessing you got perma-banned after that 2 day ban period.

Regardless, really nice stats! I have to grind hunter and slayer on my own account but definitely not looking forward to that at all LOL.

Yes, 2 day ban first, then I chose to do NMZ 1 dream per day to see how long it would last, Made it for almost a week.