Shitty AbyssR

Hayase

Hey guys I made an abyss script and it works but it doesn't have a setup GUI and it has a few requirements.

This script requires you have trout in the bank to heal, and plenty of glories of any charge to be used. I usually had 30 charged glories and would sell the uncharged for charged when I muled the gold over. Also you need to have a pickaxe. 

Here's a picture of a ideal setup (account is already banned dw):

1529456063.png

Alternative setup if you want to look different:

1530392713.png

Be combat lvl 30-40 if you want to avoid getting pk'd 

1530474506.png

But even in that range you might still get pk'd (After this incident I added an anti-pk measure against mages [line 640])

1530257476.png

And you might die inside the abyss

1530331934.png

But if you are interested here's the only progress report I saved:

1530585555.png

I have attached the script below and currently the script is configured for double cosmics. The exp value needs to be changed to reflect what rune you are crafting this is how I keep track of how many runes you craft. You need to setup the rune price just in case osbuddy exchange returns a null value. And finally change the rift to whatever rift you want.

Change these values to your liking:

runeExp = 4/*Cut exp in half for double cosmic calculation*/, runePrice = 110; //nature runes runeExp = 9, runePrice = 190;//set rune price if osbuddy fails
private String craftRift = "Cosmic rift";

HashMap<String, Integer> exchangeInfo = getExchangeInfo(564);//Cosmic rune

For the script to run you need to wear a shield, have a pick axe equipped, and have ring of life + glories in the bank. Also don't forget the trout! I found the ring of life SOMETIMES does save your life, but isn't really needed. You can remove this feature if you want, actually, you can do whatever you want! Enjoy the Shitty AbyssR fam.

Features:

• Uses small pouches I never added the rest cause I never got them
  • Loots the skill pet if you get lucky
  • anti-mage pk
  • custom interactions with objects
  • sleeps inside bank when you get close to your breaks
  • Tries to survive inside the abyss
  • Eats trout when you get low
  • Some unique statistics

This script is getting no updates from me it is purely open source for your own edits. I've included a compiled .jar to test things out. Decompile it at http://www.javadecompilers.com/ if you don't trust it and then PM your favorite scripter to review the spaghetti! 

Good luck I hope my script will be of use to you in some way

AbyssR.jar

Main.java

Pouch.java

EssenceType.java

Edited by Hayase
  • Boge 2