70~90% CPU usage of Java (1 client)

Samuxd

16 minutes ago, Axldeth said:

yeah this sometimes crahs the client too, i dont think its a good idea 

If that Crash the Client then the script have so Much useless shit inside the code/Script that you really dont need when you gonna bot.

i been botting with osbot since 2014/2015 and i never had a problem with Crashed etc. if you have a pc with 2Gb Ram shitty Cpu then run only 1 bot or two thats max. 

But with my scripts i been Running massive Farms never had a issue when i did -mem 256 (the script Client use 350 to 450 max)

19 minutes ago, taraz said:

If that Crash the Client then the script have so Much useless shit inside the code/Script that you really dont need when you gonna bot.

i been botting with osbot since 2014/2015 and i never had a problem with Crashed etc. if you have a pc with 2Gb Ram shitty Cpu then run only 1 bot or two thats max. 

But with my scripts i been Running massive Farms never had a issue when i did -mem 256 (the script Client use 350 to 450 max)

This is about the processor, not the memory. As far as I'm aware, and I'm not too sure - So I'm just asking: When setting it to 256, and it exceeds to 450, doesn't that basically mean that the virtual object cannot be dumped down with the Java Garbage collector? So wouldn't it be pointless to even ues the -mem syntax?

2 hours ago, Hi G00gle said:

This is about the processor, not the memory. As far as I'm aware, and I'm not too sure - So I'm just asking: When setting it to 256, and it exceeds to 450, doesn't that basically mean that the virtual object cannot be dumped down with the Java Garbage collector? So wouldn't it be pointless to even ues the -mem syntax?

Without it kinda all scripts use 1gb ram after hours off botting. if u do -mem 256 it will stay 350/450. Dont use WebWalking to ur scripts. But yeah about the CPU it dosent really matter if it runs on 90-95% if u get profit :P 

But try with this it should help (Allot)... Helped me to run 100 more bots on each server i got. 

-jar OSBot.jar -login username:password -world 383 -bot bot_name:bot_pass:bot_pin -mem 256 -script testScript.jar -allow lowcpu,lowresource,nointerface

1 hour ago, taraz said:

Without it kinda all scripts use 1gb ram after hours off botting. if u do -mem 256 it will stay 350/450. Dont use WebWalking to ur scripts. But yeah about the CPU it dosent really matter if it runs on 90-95% if u get profit :P 

But try with this it should help (Allot)... Helped me to run 100 more bots on each server i got. 

-jar OSBot.jar -login username:password -world 383 -bot bot_name:bot_pass:bot_pin -mem 256 -script testScript.jar -allow lowcpu,lowresource,nointerface

I don't mean to sound rude, but you sound really ill-informed. You're also rambling about a memory fix when the post clearly states there's a problem with CPU usage.

on topic: is there anything in the logger? Does the cpu reach this before you launch your first script? (Such as when you manually log into rs through the osbot client?) 

Well, the truth is that i'm speechless, the problem solved itself, or at leats, it seems. Although it shoul be noted that i apply several possible solutions found in YouTube: of how to reduce the use of cpu. And possibly some of that hitted in the spot... Unfortunably i cant especify which one was :( cuz i was stressed and hurry for fixing it doing a lot of posible solutions without realizing which was the correct...

2 hours ago, Samuxdark said:

Well, the truth is that i'm speechless, the problem solved itself, or at leats, it seems. Although it shoul be noted that i apply several possible solutions found in YouTube: of how to reduce the use of cpu. And possibly some of that hitted in the spot... Unfortunably i cant especify which one was :( cuz i was stressed and hurry for fixing it doing a lot of posible solutions without realizing which was the correct...

Are you using windows 10 by any chance?