Bans

Wave

16 minutes ago, cammofunk said:

doing these this would confuse the machine learning bot buster jagex has.

like i mentioned before - don't post about things you have no idea how they work

things like that could "confuse" autistic guy trying to investigate if guy is botting or not, but not a dam bot-detection system with data centers analysing thousands of players / bots actions with mods aka programmers behind them analyse data they get and what not

remove your tin foil hats and be realistic..

1 hour ago, cammofunk said:

doing these this would confuse the machine learning bot buster jagex has.

No, not at all. Do you really think they will further investigate your playing session when they have 'pro-claimed' evidence you botted prior to that? No - They don't care if you bot and then play legit, they won't probably even look at that. As Guywithlsd says, it's all speculation anyway.

To further clarify: When botting, you create a pattern. When you play legit, that pattern breaks. What kind of human would create different patterns? As someone said earlier, a human isn't random - This is probably why the length of botting comes in.

Edited by Hi G00gle

10 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

do you even bot? ?

sorting out the bank..? cool outfits..? hang out in ge???? If this is your way to avoid bans, then not only you waste time, but you waste time with tin foil hat on your head

All those things you mentioned there don't help at all. It's just "you feel more safe about playing legit" 

Bot detection system don't care about you hanging out at ge with cool outfit. Minigames? explain me how can playing a minigame reduce ban chance?

You guys really should stop tell ppl how to "avoid bans" if you have no idea how and where from bans really come..

Why don't you enlighten us on how to avoid bans then?

21 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

like i mentioned before - don't post about things you have no idea how they work

things like that could "confuse" autistic guy trying to investigate if guy is botting or not, but not a dam bot-detection system with data centers analysing thousands of players / bots actions with mods aka programmers behind them analyse data they get and what not

remove your tin foil hats and be realistic..

You contradict yourself 

13 hours ago, Wave said:

Like posted by most, bans do happen. Don't get greedy, use breaks, and pause your scripts and actually play the task you're botting once in awhile. The more frequent you pause your scripts and actually play for a bit the more random your mouse movements and actions will be, aka less bot like. This is what I believe to be important unless you write your own script. 

On 7/3/2018 at 6:53 PM, Wave said:

avoid well know methods / places. Use breaks, bot moderate amount of time. proxys on every account. probably residential proxys would work better then simple ones, just in case.

maybe try to make your account looking more "legit" by botting all stats to 30+ and then leaving to rest for few days / until the end of weekend. Do all that + private script in some more unknown spots / areas with not click intensive activity and you will last 16h/day with breaks for months.

10 hours ago, cammofunk said:

You contradict yourself 

:???:

EDIT - and try to avoid osbot for that, it's really not best client out there    :ban:me ????? me

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 7:44 AM, guywithlsd said:

do you even bot? ?

sorting out the bank..? cool outfits..? hang out in ge???? If this is your way to avoid bans, then not only you waste time, but you waste time with tin foil hat on your head

All those things you mentioned there don't help at all. It's just "you feel more safe about playing legit" 

Bot detection system don't care about you hanging out at ge with cool outfit. Minigames? explain me how can playing a minigame reduce ban chance?

You guys really should stop tell ppl how to "avoid bans" if you have no idea how and where from bans really come..

Jagex is catching people based on behavior analytics, right? So acting as a legit player might make you less easy to identify as a botter, from a data point of view. I know it's entirely subjective but my accounts that have been 50% legit 50% botted last a lot longer, so there might be at least something to it.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:17 PM, Markus said:

Jagex is catching people based on behavior analytics, right? So acting as a legit player might make you less easy to identify as a botter, from a data point of view. I know it's entirely subjective but my accounts that have been 50% legit 50% botted last a lot longer, so there might be at least something to it.

I think its more because you mix it up and by means of mixing it up you break the pattern. It does however cost time and I prefer not to waste any so im botting 8 hours + with no breaks every day of the week at nightmare zone for like 2 months now. Got several 90 + accounts and still no bans on them. 

In my opinion the truth is, nightmare zone is very AFK-able and the bot only clicks onces every couple of minutes. It insanely hard to be very sure the player is a bot because of it not being click intensive. However the opposite is true aswell, do something that is very click intensive and socialable like maybe trying to do progressive woodcutting, you will most likely get banned way quicker. Also it is not unlikely a player can do 8 hours + nightmare zone with no break but is way more unlikely that a player grinds 8 hours of woodcutting without talking to anyone or taking breaks. 

Also the term behavior analystics is misused here. Its not much of that as it is flagging patterns. Im very sure you can play legit for a year and bot for 15 min and get banned because of it. There are so many cases that stuff like that happens and it is because the account gets flagged. We just dont know what flags it. 

2 hours ago, Yowhite said:

I think its more because you mix it up and by means of mixing it up you break the pattern. It does however cost time and I prefer not to waste any so im botting 8 hours + with no breaks every day of the week at nightmare zone for like 2 months now. Got several 90 + accounts and still no bans on them. 

In my opinion the truth is, nightmare zone is very AFK-able and the bot only clicks onces every couple of minutes. It insanely hard to be very sure the player is a bot because of it not being click intensive. However the opposite is true aswell, do something that is very click intensive and socialable like maybe trying to do progressive woodcutting, you will most likely get banned way quicker. Also it is not unlikely a player can do 8 hours + nightmare zone with no break but is way more unlikely that a player grinds 8 hours of woodcutting without talking to anyone or taking breaks. 

Also the term behavior analystics is misused here. Its not much of that as it is flagging patterns. Im very sure you can play legit for a year and bot for 15 min and get banned because of it. There are so many cases that stuff like that happens and it is because the account gets flagged. We just dont know what flags it. 

Well we do know a few things that flag it, no?

Rapid Clicking

Certain Scripts (i am convinced they have been decoded and their logic fed into an ban logic)

Quick Logging

Edited by Anon145

55 minutes ago, Anon145 said:

Well we do know a few things that flag it, no?

Rapid Clicking

Certain Scripts (i am convinced they have been decoded and their logic fed into an ban logic)

Quick Logging

To a point yes but it still speculation. We can be pretty sure but never entirely sure. Sometimes im still confused why I get banned when im botting and I just have to live with the fact that I most likely will never know. As in if osbot tries to log in 200 times in 5 minutes, its pretty obvious what went wrong. However a lot of people can say they can succesfully bot Winterthot, it so happens that I tried 3 times and got banned 3 times. I have no clue why but something I do or my bot does is flagging it and I dont know what. You get my drift?