Need skills done on Fresh level 3

Jedi

52 minutes ago, fashioncows said:

15m is as high as I can go as I have to take into account the price of the bond aswell.

You have to take in consideration the gold price at the moment, it's quite low. (around .65/m) I don't think anyone would do this legit for less than $20-$30 worth of gold. ($10 is just not enough to be done legit)

23 minutes ago, Samuxdark said:

I dont understand this point @Dbuffed ?

Because anyone can bot.

Whilst people ask for hand trained accounts, a lot of people still bot them or claim they don't but are using stuff like Runeloader as a client. (able to be botted still)

Where things such as mirror mode are able to be worked with around the specific clients, there is nothing protecting us otherwise. What do you think I do when I hire people? I ask for specific things, including previous purchase history / SDN etc.

42 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

It's not always a wise choice to claim you're going to try give them a chance.

Whilst I believe yes everyone should be entitled to it, a lot of people will try to bot still. I would suggest making sure to get SDN pictures along with making sure they are not VIP/connected with VIP to other sites to enable them to bot.

I don't take any of the risk, since they supply the bond aswell as supplies so they can prove themselves by completing the order quick and showing me their communication skills. And if they do a good job Ill let them work on my valuable accounts!

2 hours ago, d23p said:

I believe you wont get under 20m offers for all the reqs you look for ..

Got 2 people actually, let's see how it goes!

2 minutes ago, fashioncows said:

I don't take any of the risk, since they supply the bond aswell as supplies so they can prove themselves by completing the order quick and showing me their communication skills. And if they do a good job Ill let them work on my valuable accounts!

Got 2 people actually, let's see how it goes!

You still risk something, as there isn't a known fact that they wont be banned down the road after completion - This leaving you out of pocket.

I do think as I said though they should be given a chance to bloom, we need more service providers.

Just now, Dbuffed said:

You still risk something, as there isn't a known fact that they wont be banned down the road after completion - This leaving you out of pocket.

I do think as I said though they should be given a chance to bloom, we need more service providers.

That's very true. I think I'll add a cooldown period for people who are new/have very low feedback, that should eliminate that problem to a certain extent.

56 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Because anyone can bot.

Whilst people ask for hand trained accounts, a lot of people still bot them or claim they don't but are using stuff like Runeloader as a client. (able to be botted still)

Where things such as mirror mode are able to be worked with around the specific clients, there is nothing protecting us otherwise. What do you think I do when I hire people? I ask for specific things, including previous purchase history / SDN etc.

Understanded and agregated this to my list of suggestions if i had to do this type of request in the future, it would be good to keep these in mind.