[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.10 - Web walking, AutoLogin

Alek

Not sure if this is fixed yet but a couple weeks ago I tried using the world hopper in mirror mode and it was malfunctioning. I made the mistake of using it on stealth injection instead (it works there) and got banned in 4 hours. So I  ended up coding my own world hopper for mirror mode with widgets but it was a pain in the ass. Stealth injection is literally suicide, I don't know why you guys even offer it still. If anything it probably reduces your revenue because people think that all botting is like that. whereas you can macro for 3 days and not get a peep if you are in a secluded place. Sorry for rant

Edited by cooldoruk60
49 minutes ago, cooldoruk60 said:

Not sure if this is fixed yet but a couple weeks ago I tried using the world hopper in mirror mode and it was malfunctioning. I made the mistake of using it on stealth injection instead (it works there) and got banned in 4 hours. So I  ended up coding my own world hopper for mirror mode with widgets but it was a pain in the ass. Stealth injection is literally suicide, I don't know why you guys even offer it still. If anything it probably reduces your revenue because people think that all botting is like that. whereas you can macro for 3 days and not get a peep if you are in a secluded place. Sorry for rant

Been using injection for 2 weeks and account is still alive. f2p as well. I doubt getting hit in 4 hours is the problem of the stealth injection. 

• Like 1
  • Alek locked this topic