Tutorial island bans

panpetter111

Have anyone else been getting super high bans after tutorial island?

I use rotating residential proxies from localproxies.com with 15 minutes between each change.

Cache is cleared every 50 mins or every 3 accounts that are created

Only a small percentage of the accounts that are created doesn't get banned, i didnt have any issuses with this before (couple of months back)

Edited by panpetter111

I've been using residential proxies as well and never had issues with locks, or even bans until like 20 hrs in suiciding. Starting yesterday after tutorial island, all accounts get banned.

@John Cena, we're not getting locks. It's bans directly after tutorial island now. The locks after tutorial island you're talking about was from using flagged IPs, mainly ones from data centers.

Edited by Duhstin

32 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

I've been using residential proxies as well and never had issues with locks, or even bans until like 20 hrs in suiciding. Starting yesterday after tutorial island, all accounts get banned.

@John Cena, we're not getting locks. It's bans directly after tutorial island now. The locks after tutorial island you're talking about was from using flagged IPs, mainly ones from data centers.

Same. Few locks but highly increased ban rate :feels: 

39 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

Yeah what I mean was there is a way to 100% get no ban/locks but It's a pain to code. On bulk It'll be costly to run too.

16 minutes ago, John Cena said:

Yeah what I mean was there is a way to 100% get no ban/locks but It's a pain to code. On bulk It'll be costly to run too.

Yea, the problem isnt locks, but it's bans. Doing them by hand is out of the question since i use around 50-100 each day (another client)

I have one more method that im going to try, the downside of this is that it's very "time consuming", it will take much longer getting say for example 100 accounts

I have got a script that creates the accounts and can run tutorial island and so far I'm only seeing a few of them get banned. Maybe it's the proxies you are using, my script won't reuse an IP if it has an account has been banned that was created with that IP. I've only been running the script for a few weeks and have have 100 accounts at the moment and most of those I have finished 7qps on.

29 minutes ago, billyboy420 said:

I have got a script that creates the accounts and can run tutorial island and so far I'm only seeing a few of them get banned. Maybe it's the proxies you are using, my script won't reuse an IP if it has an account has been banned that was created with that IP. I've only been running the script for a few weeks and have have 100 accounts at the moment and most of those I have finished 7qps on.

Yeah, my own script creates new accounts upon bans and such as well. Plus launches a new client with a flagged IP to run the accounts on after tutorial island is finished, as I've never had issues with locks and stuff on flagged IPs after tutorial island has been finished on clean proxies.

3 hours ago, Duhstin said:

Yeah, my own script creates new accounts upon bans and such as well. Plus launches a new client with a flagged IP to run the accounts on after tutorial island is finished, as I've never had issues with locks and stuff on flagged IPs after tutorial island has been finished on clean proxies.

Yeah I suspect as my account numbers grow I will get more bans but hopefully the not reusing known bad IPs will help with that.