Night Wintertodt

Night

I keep getting stuck on WAIT_GAME and the bot stands next to the brazier and doesnt do anything,.

Running two bots on mirrored mode. one doing planks and tryna do wintertodt. enters the room WALK_TREE stands next to brazier and WAIT_GAME even though games start and run already

Edited by botmedaddy

5 hours ago, botmedaddy said:

I keep getting stuck on WAIT_GAME and the bot stands next to the brazier and doesnt do anything,.

Running two bots on mirrored mode. one doing planks and tryna do wintertodt. enters the room WALK_TREE stands next to brazier and WAIT_GAME even though games start and run already

I'll debug with mirror mode today, I only run bots on injection myself so not sure if it's an isolated issue 

1 hour ago, botmedaddy said:

I ran it on injection and it works, just the mirror mode option doesnt.

But I want to keep my scripts on mirror mode only

Unfortunately I don't have control over mirror mode, the code from the API that scripters use is supposed to be the same- I'll do some tests tonight and see if I can figure out whats breaking on mirror mode.

16 hours ago, botmedaddy said:

I ran it on injection and it works, just the mirror mode option doesnt.

But I want to keep my scripts on mirror mode only

Seems like mirror mode is having trouble with some widgets for some users, this issue has been reported but unfortunately we haven't seen any mirror updates recently.

Bought this script about a week ago and it has been great till now. The newest update ruined the script for me, the bot constantly clicks between running and walking and won't do anything when you enter the game and often clicks randomly on walls without just playing the game. If I could get some assistance, it'd be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, kovalchuckk said:

Bought this script about a week ago and it has been great till now. The newest update ruined the script for me, the bot constantly clicks between running and walking and won't do anything when you enter the game and often clicks randomly on walls without just playing the game. If I could get some assistance, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Looks like its an issue with the latest client release, the code of the script hasn't changed significantly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, agaben said:

no i tryed it with injection mode i was 1 wc he was trying to chop the broomas and everytime i was close to getting one he clicked again and reseted the timer for getting one in one game i wasnt even able to get a full inv becouse i was getting 0 logs when i was trying by hand i would easly get one inv

You need to get at least level 10 woodcutting so it chops logs decently fast

6 hours ago, agaben said:

Oki thx but why dont u change it to that it will chop till the Frost is hitting u isnt that more human like or is it Not possible? Its just a Idea but still thx for helping me :)

The way the script currently works it checks if you've received a log in the last x seconds, I believe this is better since if you get hit by frost or something else sometimes the animation doesn't stop instantly.