Is there any way to add mass accounts to osbot?

The Devil

I would like to know as well, the big farmers use some special haxx0r software to load mass accounts if I'm not mistaken.

I'm getting to the point where I would need to learn how to do this, not sure where to look though

Edited by Burundanga

25 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

I would like to know as well, the big farmers use some special haxx0r software to load mass accounts if I'm not mistaken.

I'm getting to the point where I would need to learn how to do this, not sure where to look though

As far as I know, most of them grab the account info from a text file in the osbot data folder. Once the account logs in, it might get moved to another text file, so the next client can read the next account info on the file without trying to log in to the same account the previous client used. It uses norandoms so the auto login doesn't try to login with the same account chosen at start up.

It would have a cli command like:

java -jar "Osbot.jar" -login "OsbotUsername:OsbotPass" -allow norandoms -bot username:password:pin (0000 for pin if one isn't registered) -script "Script name" -world 301 

If grabbing the account info from the text file is coded correctly, all you would need to do is load as many clients as you'd like using the command above in command prompt. After filling in the credentials ofc.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

As far as I know, most of them grab the account info from a text file in the osbot data folder. Once the account logs in, it might get moved to another text file, so the next client can read the next account info on the file without trying to log in to the same account the previous client used. It uses norandoms so the auto login doesn't try to login with the same account chosen at start up.

It would have a cli command like:

java -jar "Osbot.jar" -login "OsbotUsername:OsbotPass" -allow norandoms -bot username:password:pin (0000 for pin if one isn't registered) -script "Script name" -world 301 

If grabbing the account info from the text file is coded correctly, all you would need to do is load as many clients as you'd like using the command above in command prompt. After filling in the credentials ofc.

is this method feasible for those that run 400 sui bots? I mean, punching in 400 cli commands everyday each with different OsbotUsername:OsbotPass would be pretty tedious and time consuming, no? or am I missing something fundamental?

Edited by Burundanga

6 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

is this method feasible for those that run 400 sui bots? I mean, punching in 400 cli commands everyday each with different OsbotUsername:OsbotPass would be pretty tedious and time consuming, no? or am I missing something fundamental?

The osbotusername:osbotpass would remain the same. For example, in your case it would just stay as -login Burundagna:YourPassword. This just skips this step ( https://gyazo.com/aac65accc05f43639e418073f1ee139f ) so that once the command is entered in the command prompt, it will login at that step, select an account for startup, and select the script. Essentially once the command is entered, all the work is done and it will complete everything to start running on its own.

Loading 400 accounts would be pretty tedious, but you can copy paste the command X amount of times to load up X amount of bots.

But ideally, if you're running 400 bots, you would have a private script made with a ban check and account replacement. So once the account is banned, it discards the info and moves onto a new account. This would allow for all 400 clients to stay up and running without having to restart them all everyday.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

There are multiple cli launchers on osbot for anyone to use, you give them what scripts and accs (if not using a txt file) click run and itl open all the acc you want, but the massive farmers usually have custom done launchers and OsbotUsername:OsbotPass is your accs for osbot not your ingame acc

Edited by GPSwap
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

There are multiple cli launchers on osbot for anyone to use, you give them what scripts and accs (if not using a txt file) click run and itl open all the acc you want, but the massive farmers usually have custom done launchers and OsbotUsername:OsbotPass is your accs for osbot not your ingame acc

are these custom made launchers available for download or for sale somewhere maybe?