Script occasionally stops during dropAll()

Tommm39

if (getInventory().dropAllExcept("Bird nest", axeName)) {

This is the code I use, occasionally I've noticed that the bot kind of gets stuck because it's accidentally clicked the "Use" option on one of the logs. Is there any way that I can fix this? I was thinking I could put an if statement somewhere to check if an item is selected then deselect it but I'm not really sure how to structure it.

I'm running on low CPU mode so many that's what's causing it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

I'm suprised that dropAll() doesn't fix itself if this happens? Low-cpu is likely the cause of the misclick in the first place, but misclicks can certainly happen in normal mode as well so recovery is important.

Instead, you can do the dropping yourself - this way you can implement the check yourself manually. I'd advice still using the 'drop' function, perhaps only on one item per onLoop iteration however.

Best of luck

Apa

7 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I'm suprised that dropAll() doesn't fix itself if this happens? Low-cpu is likely the cause of the misclick in the first place, but misclicks can certainly happen in normal mode as well so recovery is important.

Instead, you can do the dropping yourself - this way you can implement the check yourself manually. I'd advice still using the 'drop' function, perhaps only on one item per onLoop iteration however.

Best of luck

Apa

Sounds good, thanks for the idea