big service request

Russian Guy

4 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

I would say the same to someone that takes your customers away:gnome:

At least quote me if you're going to try.

You take nothing away lol.

2 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

Lower ur price. :gnome:

Why would I do that when i'm always booked?

I think that says something.

Just now, geoffrey456 said:

Me too:gnome:

You're booked for lower than slave prices. 99% of the time that leads to a scam quit down the road (not implying you will, just stating facts)

I am for being one if not the top leading provider of services on this platform. You should really stop acting like you are on par.

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

You're booked for lower than slave prices. 99% of the time that leads to a scam quit down the road (not implying you will, just stating facts)

I am for being one if not the top leading provider of services on this platform. You should really stop acting like you are on par.

There's a few lingering at the moment. I was asked to do a level 5 all roles B/A service and quoted them 50m (discounted price as first level 5 all roles service), and someone else quoted them 30M. It's ludicrous; they've either underestimated the service or simply promote slavery.

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

why would u need to offer service too make hand some of money of it? i dont call my prices slave prices. ur do.:gnome:

5 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

why would u need to offer service too make hand some of money of it? i dont call my prices slave prices. ur do.:gnome:

Runescape services are never going to be a good time worthy income, it doesn't even come close to national minimum wages in most countries... So you have to charge something to make your idle time of playing on other peoples RS accounts somewhat worthwhile. If you choose to go cheaper, fair enough.

2 hours ago, siilentalk said:

There's a few lingering at the moment. I was asked to do a level 5 all roles B/A service and quoted them 50m (discounted price as first level 5 all roles service), and someone else quoted them 30M. It's ludicrous; they've either underestimated the service or simply promote slavery.

Indeed. It's quite a shame that people do it, but hey where there is free market, people will always undercut which I don't personally blame them.

Then again it's different when you're at the top of the mountain to the bottom :) Seems like you're doing well with the BA.

2 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

That doesn't even make sense.

2 hours ago, unicornpoorn said:

@geoffrey456 and @dbuffed why are you guys complaining to each other in someone elses thread you can do this in osbot chat 

Because we're swag.

53 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

let them do it, it's fun to read this shit.

@geoffrey456 what's your bid for this service?

agreed haha. Always fun to have some debating, apologies for it having to be on your thread though, seems our friend hasn't stemmed across on how to PM.

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Indeed. It's quite a shame that people do it, but hey where there is free market, people will always undercut which I don't personally blame them.

Then again it's different when you're at the top of the mountain to the bottom :) Seems like you're doing well with the BA.

That doesn't even make sense.

Because we're swag.

agreed haha. Always fun to have some debating, apologies for it having to be on your thread though, seems our friend hasn't stemmed across on how to PM.

I could've had a lot more but refuse to do torsos for dirt cheap. I've done 2 and both were done in under 2 hours, so that's where I differ from many of the others I guess (fast). It'll come on.