I need 90.5-99 agil & 90-98.75 mining done

MrDong

Hi

I would like to know your GPXP for this task. I got everything unlocked : mlm prosp, higher area etc..

You keep marks and nuggets so that means gpxp should be lower than if I would be keeping the mog/nug

I'm only looking for people with over 100+ feedback

This job gives u a lot of money, i don't mind the timing on it, i'm a pretty relaxed customer. I only ask for good communication, thank you

3 minutes ago, MrDong said:

Hi

I would like to know your GPXP for this task. I got everything unlocked : mlm prosp, higher area etc..

You keep marks and nuggets so that means gpxp should be lower than if I would be keeping the mog/nug

This job gives u a lot of money, i don't mind the timing on it, i'm a pretty relaxed customer. I only ask for good communication, thank you

can you add my skyper : live:panda.aio

or disco : PandaAIO#1732 to discuss fren.

4 hours ago, MrDong said:

Hi

290m for agil, would be done asap, we would use vmm @Dbuffed , if  refusing use mm, i wont work with scammer.

5 hours ago, MrDong said:

Hi

1 hour ago, montie said:

we can do this

If you need it done we can sure.