-----CLOSED-----

pooplet

2 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

so much more of a custom build than a defined zulrah account

No, I'm looking for a zulrah account with 80 range and 70 defence. Idk how thats confusing at all my dude. I didn't ask for zulrah ready. I asked for an account that can be used to do zulrah and has the stats im looking for. If you go to any zulrah account being sold you'll notice that even accounts with 50 defence are being sold as zulrah accounts. I'm simply trying to put what im requesting up front so there is no confusion and i don't get offered an account with 50 defence and 90 mage with 50 range. While I do realize that only 1 phase is range, you'd be wrong to say that it doesnt add almost another 30 to 40 seconds of fighting without a decent range level. Are you selling or are you just here to point out stupid stuff?

28 minutes ago, pooplet said:

No, I'm looking for a zulrah account with 80 range and 70 defence. Idk how thats confusing at all my dude. I didn't ask for zulrah ready. I asked for an account that can be used to do zulrah and has the stats im looking for. If you go to any zulrah account being sold you'll notice that even accounts with 50 defence are being sold as zulrah accounts. I'm simply trying to put what im requesting up front so there is no confusion and i don't get offered an account with 50 defence and 90 mage with 50 range. While I do realize that only 1 phase is range, you'd be wrong to say that it doesnt add almost another 30 to 40 seconds of fighting without a decent range level. Are you selling or are you just here to point out stupid stuff?

no need to be rude you know. i simply saw you're asking for a rather odd build for a zulrah account and wanted to make sure you realize what you need for zulrah so that you don't buy an account that wouldn't fit your needs. there's somewhat of a difference between a zulrah account and a zulrah ready account. in your case you want a zulrah ready account with certain stats/equipment but don't care if it's zulrah-viable. if you'd take an account with level 1 mage, prayer, 60hp and no animal magnetism then great, but it's not much of a "zulrah account" (at least not the standard one) which is what i first thought you're looking for by your title.

sorry that i wasted your time. good to know you do know what it takes for zulrah and gl going forward.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

no need to be rude you know. i simply saw you're asking for a rather odd build for a zulrah account and wanted to make sure you realize what you need for zulrah so that you don't buy an account that wouldn't fit your needs. there's somewhat of a difference between a zulrah account and a zulrah ready account. in your case you want a zulrah ready account with certain stats/equipment but don't care if it's zulrah-viable. if you'd take an account with level 1 mage, prayer, 60hp and no animal magnetism then great, but it's not much of a "zulrah account" (at least not the standard one) which is what i first thought you're looking for by your title.

sorry that i wasted your time. good to know you do know what it takes for zulrah and gl going forward.

I didn't ask for zulrah ready. Thats why it's not in the title. I asked for one with or without mage because i know that i am capable of autoclicking it to 99 mage in a week. I really don't understand why you keep replying. You saw a thread and without having anything productive to put in, decided to nit pick my post about buying. You're the only one complaining my dude. I already bought an account. Thanks for your help though. Gl going forward with your extremely analytical life. 

THREAD CLOSED THANK YOU @Decode

• pooplet changed the title to -----CLOSED-----
  • Night locked this topic