Advanced Tips

Nerotos

4 hours ago, kazemaru said:

you need to invest to make money

dont expect to get mills/bills if you invest like 20m

I'll be investing more than 500m

4 hours ago, B3NJ said:

Truthfully, nobody who knows what they're talking about will give you tips. Why would they create more competition for themselves? :/

Not asking for best bots, places and stuff, just generic stuff that might help. Because this is a very nice community and small tips like what I'm asking can be shared

4 hours ago, taraz said:

Best option is this.. if your Account get Banned Replace it have a script that Creat accounts do tut island and reapeat :P Than Takes those account and farm gold lol

oh yeah later on I'll have to get a private account creator

It really depends on how you intend to bot - heaps of suicide f2p bots or a few high level bots doing more gp/hr methods (zulrah for example). With the longer term method it can be a good idea to find an account builder to make a bunch of accounts for you, saves you time of leveling up and it means that if the account builder gets any account bans you don't lose out as they have to make more. It also means that when your accounts get banned you can straight away start botting a bunch of new accounts right away (obviously changing proxies).

Another thing I've read is having, say 3 times for your bots, so the first lot does 6 hours and then logs out followed by the next set logging in and doing their 6 hour session etc. It means you can be botting 24/7 without suiciding accounts. Take breaks for a few days every week and don't have your bots wear a "botting uniform' (example being green drags bots, which all wear the same stuff).

8 hours ago, lulwut said:

It really depends on how you intend to bot - heaps of suicide f2p bots or a few high level bots doing more gp/hr methods (zulrah for example). With the longer term method it can be a good idea to find an account builder to make a bunch of accounts for you, saves you time of leveling up and it means that if the account builder gets any account bans you don't lose out as they have to make more. It also means that when your accounts get banned you can straight away start botting a bunch of new accounts right away (obviously changing proxies).

Another thing I've read is having, say 3 times for your bots, so the first lot does 6 hours and then logs out followed by the next set logging in and doing their 6 hour session etc. It means you can be botting 24/7 without suiciding accounts. Take breaks for a few days every week and don't have your bots wear a "botting uniform' (example being green drags bots, which all wear the same stuff).

Good idea, when I have alot of bots I'll implement the rotations, thanks!

22 minutes ago, Nerotos said:

Can you develop a little more on this please

What is it that you don't understand? Perhaps I can explain. Your computer has a serial number which can be detected by servers. When you take out "free trials" for software for instance, you cannot simply re-install the software because your hardware ID has been blacklisted so you won't be granted a new trial. Change your hardware ID and you can take out a fresh trial as if you were a new user.  Point being, changing your hardware ID = new computer. New computer + New IP = can't be the same person we caught botting already.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ACIDMONG said:

What is it that you don't understand? Perhaps I can explain. Your computer has a serial number which can be detected by servers. When you take out "free trials" for software for instance, you cannot simply re-install the software because your hardware ID has been blacklisted so you won't be granted a new trial. Change your hardware ID and you can take out a fresh trial as if you were a new user.  Point being, changing your hardware ID = new computer. New computer + New IP = can't be the same person we caught botting already.

Awesome! I'll use it when I get banned, cause for the moment the computer + IP is clean

Hardware id is purely irrelevant. Don't waste your time on it. If you do google hardware id, it's a identification string that Windows uses to match a device.

Now are you telling me you gonna waste time changing every single hwid that you don't even know what jagex tracks in the first place. And even if jagex tracks hwid, it could be any of your devices. Please don't waste time doing unnecessary stuffs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Hardware id is purely irrelevant. Don't waste your time on it. If you do google hardware id, it's a identification string that Windows uses to match a device.

Now are you telling me you gonna waste time changing every single hwid that you don't even know what jagex tracks in the first place. And even if jagex tracks hwid, it could be any of your devices. Please don't waste time doing unnecessary stuffs.

Adding onto this, many people here run hundreds upon hundreds of bots on the same servers so HWID being tracked is extremely unlikely

Edited by IDontEB

On 4/18/2018 at 11:42 PM, lulwut said:

where would you find an account builder?

Goldfarming will beat you to your knees and leave you there permanently if you let it. But it's not about how many bans you get, you just have to keep moving forward that's how botting is done.

but really though goldfarming aint easy. Only thing I can advise  is don't go to far in to fast with that 500m+. Make sure you know what you are doing first.