PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, Yikes_102 said:

Hey man! First off, great script used it last night to get everything cleaned up.

Whenever you have a second, could you please post the proper discord link/update the main post with it?

https://discordapp.com/invite/6F7x6pR

Should be able to click the image on the first page, but if not, here is the link! <3

On 12/22/2018 at 2:58 AM, ProjectPact said:

https://discordapp.com/invite/6F7x6pR

Should be able to click the image on the first page, but if not, here is the link! <3

Ask myself what image you talking about as there is literally no image visible for me :D

I joined trhough the link you posted tough.

Another question is there already layouts posted to use and if so, where can i find them? As on the first main page the space you made specifically for layouts shows empty for me so i assume there is none yet?

5 minutes ago, trojan322 said:

dont worth the money, should be like 1, 2 dollars max, expected much more

Sorry to hear. What were your expectations that were not met? Also, $5.99 is very cheap for the amount of time and effort it took creating this script.

Edited by ProjectPact

no refunds i suppose ? wasted money and time, just helped me a little, il have to finish most of the organization anyways

4 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Sorry to hear. What were your expectations that were not met? Also, $5.99 is very cheap for the amount of weeks involved in creating this script.

6 dollars in my country money is a bit salty :( it organized many random itens with combat stuff and etc, messed my bank even more, helped a little with the first two tabs

5 minutes ago, trojan322 said:

no refunds i suppose ? wasted money and time, just helped me a little, il have to finish most of the organization anyways

6 dollars in my country money is a bit salty :( it organized many random itens with combat stuff and etc, messed my bank even more, helped a little with the first two tabs

No refunds, sorry. Also, you get to create your own profile on how you would like to organize your bank. You could have edited it at any point prior to running the script. That isn't the scripts fault, or lack of function, that is your fault for not formatting the layout prior to running the script. There are zero refunds for this script. Hopefully you'll give it another shot down the road when you familiarize yourself with the GUI a little more.

15 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

No refunds, sorry. Also, you get to create your own profile on how you would like to organize your bank. You could have edited it at any point prior to running the script. That isn't the scripts fault, or lack of function, that is your fault for not formatting the layout prior to running the script. There are zero refunds for this script. Hopefully you'll give it another shot down the road when you familiarize yourself with the GUI a little more.

there are many itens the script dont recognize, my bank was more organized after he started colapsin the tabs, there is no point u waste time in organizing the in the GUI if u can do it yourself in game wasting the same time, so many random itens in middle of useful itens, i think its good only for people with 0 junk (most of my junk are clue scroll itens) in bank and not many itens banked, good for bot accounts i think, fucked up my main bank, worst 6 dollar ever for me, it lack some presets to help organizing in the GUI

Just now, trojan322 said:

there are many itens the script dont recognize, my bank was more organized after he started colapsin the tabs, there is no point u waste time in organizing the in the GUI if u can do it yourself in game wasting the same time, so many random itens in middle of useful itens, i think its good only for people with 0 junk (most of my junk are clue scroll itens) in bank and not many itens banked, good for bot accounts i think, fucked up my main bank, worst 6 dollar ever for me, it lack some presets to help organizing in the GUI

The organizer has over 6,000+ items in its database, so I think it handles junk pretty well. Also, you can always let me know items it does not know so I can add them into the script. No updates are needed for me to add items into the script. It is all done server sided. :)

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer