PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Can you prove it was the script?

The only scripts I used on both accounts are the Bank Organizer and Perfect Agility by Czar. I've  It could have been perfect agility but I've used that script much longer on many accounts with bans only for egregious botting (more than 1 hour a day/5 hours a week).

Edit: I'm just reporting my experience, could have been something else but these accounts have only been active for the last two weeks and these are the only two accounts affected.

Edited by lewishack

21 minutes ago, lewishack said:

The only scripts I used on both accounts are the Bank Organizer and Perfect Agility by Czar. I've  It could have been perfect agility but I've used that script much longer on many accounts with bans only for egregious botting (more than 1 hour a day/5 hours a week).

Edit: I'm just reporting my experience, could have been something else but these accounts have only been active for the last two weeks and these are the only two accounts affected.

Uses agility script -> blames bank organizer lol. Either way, you shouldn't go around saying something got you banned unless you know 100%. Which, in the botting world, you will never know 100%. How do you know your client wasn't detected? How do you know it was not another script you ran? How do you know it was not a delayed ban? How do you know your IP isn't flagged? How do you know your MAC address isn't flagged? How do you know your random.dat isn't flagged? How do you know it was not a false-positive ban? The list could literally go on and on. So you should never blame something for a ban. Just my two cents <3 

41 minutes ago, lewishack said:

soon as I saw Czar and agility I burst out in laughter at the breakfast table with the fam. 

39 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Uses agility script -> blames bank organizer lol. Either way, you shouldn't go around saying something got you banned unless you know 100%. Which, in the botting world, you will never know 100%. How do you know your client wasn't detected? How do you know it was not another script you ran? How do you know it was not a delayed ban? How do you know your IP isn't flagged? How do you know your MAC address isn't flagged? How do you know your random.dat isn't flagged? How do you know it was not a false-positive ban? The list could literally go on and on. So you should never blame something for a ban. Just my two cents <3 

My friend i'm just letting you know. I'm not complaining, not begging for a refund, not coming here saying this script is bad or anything like that.

I know you're asking for proof, but in the same sentence you're telling me it's impossible to prove it. So I can't satisfy any of your requirements for proof, the argument is cyclical and I won't get wrapped up in it. Just letting you know, I will also let Czar know the same. I just haven't had any problems with Czar Agility and i've used that script far longer than this one with no bans.

Again, I'm just letting you know, not making any statements about the script itself except it's one of 2 that might have caused my ban.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lewishack said:

My friend i'm just letting you know. I'm not complaining, not begging for a refund, not coming here saying this script is bad or anything like that.

I know you're asking for proof, but in the same sentence you're telling me it's impossible to prove it. So I can't satisfy any of your requirements for proof, the argument is cyclical and I won't get wrapped up in it. Just letting you know, I will also let Czar know the same. I just haven't had any problems with Czar Agility and i've used that script far longer than this one with no bans.

Again, I'm just letting you know, not making any statements about the script itself except it's one of 2 that might have caused my ban.

Hahaha didn't mean to make a confusing sentence, but I was just stating that it is impossible to say what causes a ban, so pointing fingers isn't really the fair thing to do. There are so many factors in a ban, that it is legitimately impossible to say what caused it. That's why the "I got banned from running this" post drives me up the wall, because no one knows what actually caused it. Just because you run a script and get banned running it doesn't mean it is from that script. Could be from a previous script, delay ban, or an entirely different situation. The only thing you can do is take the extra steps in hope to prevent a ban. Alek posted a topic regarding this somewhere in the help section I believe. It's a good read and I recommend it if you have not seen it yet!

3 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Hahaha didn't mean to make a confusing sentence, but I was just stating that it is impossible to say what causes a ban, so pointing fingers isn't really the fair thing to do. There are so many factors in a ban, that it is legitimately impossible to say what caused it. That's why the "I got banned from running this" post drives me up the wall, because no one knows what actually caused it. Just because you run a script and get banned running it doesn't mean it is from that script. Could be from a previous script, delay ban, or an entirely different situation. The only thing you can do is take the extra steps in hope to prevent a ban. Alek posted a topic regarding this somewhere in the help section I believe. It's a good read and I recommend it if you have not seen it yet!

I've read that post you mention and I follow all of those suggestions for safer botting - no botting over 1hr, or more than 5hrs/week. I've had good luck with this level of restraint.

I'm also just posting to let other players know as a potential warning too. I read one or two comments in this thread and didn't really pay much attention since all threads have someone complaining about being banned. You're right - there's no way to know but it's between 2 scripts, of that i'm certain. Whether or not my IP was flagged or MAC was flagged or whatever else, I know there are only 2 possible scripts between those two specific accounts. I also know that of all the bans i've been handed in my life this is the first "macro minor" i've received. Of my banned accounts they've all had "macro major" bans. Just a few things I noticed, again i'm not arguing with you, more just posting my experience. Cheers!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lewishack said:

I've read that post you mention and I follow all of those suggestions for safer botting - no botting over 1hr, or more than 5hrs/week. I've had good luck with this level of restraint.

I'm also just posting to let other players know as a potential warning too. I read one or two comments in this thread and didn't really pay much attention since all threads have someone complaining about being banned. You're right - there's no way to know but it's between 2 scripts, of that i'm certain. Whether or not my IP was flagged or MAC was flagged or whatever else, I know there are only 2 possible scripts between those two specific accounts. I also know that of all the bans i've been handed in my life this is the first "macro minor" i've received. Of my banned accounts they've all had "macro major" bans. Just a few things I noticed, again i'm not arguing with you, more just posting my experience. Cheers!

I'm currently working on a guide to help reduce bans. I'll be sure you message you when I get it done so you can check it out! Thanks for the information though! <3 

Edited by ProjectPact

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer