PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

Here's a shortlist of items that weren't shifted with the default preset:

Barrows Gloves, Berserker Necklace, Amulet of Fury, Ectophial, Iban's Staff (u) & Toxic Blowpipe.

I'm really not a fan of your default preset though. Mostly minor things that are easy to shift and tabs that are easy to merge though so it's not bad. Certainly worth the price overall. Not a fan of your clicking procedures though, on my screen it looks like you are double clicking items or something. Can't quite figure it out.

3 hours ago, ACIDMONG said:

Here's a shortlist of items that weren't shifted with the default preset:

Barrows Gloves, Berserker Necklace, Amulet of Fury, Ectophial, Iban's Staff (u) & Toxic Blowpipe.

I'm really not a fan of your default preset though. Mostly minor things that are easy to shift and tabs that are easy to merge though so it's not bad. Certainly worth the price overall. Not a fan of your clicking procedures though, on my screen it looks like you are double clicking items or something. Can't quite figure it out.

Did you run this on mirror mode?

6 minutes ago, ACIDMONG said:

No. I think it's maybe graphical lag or something, I'm not sure but the same thing happens with your hunter script. Item has a click bump a tick after it's started moving. 

that's strange, I've never seen that. Try deleting your OSBot folder and reinstalling it.

1 hour ago, ACIDMONG said:

OSBot hasn't come with a folder for a few versions now. 

Seems to be just you i personally own both this script and the hunter script and haven't had this issue, and for folder he is probably talking about this one which you will have on ur pc maybe not this exact directory but should have it

C:\Users\Username\OSBot

• Like 1

Tested it on 1 of my accounts that had a bank full of crap. Didn't sort a fair few items (mainly quest items & untradeables), but that was good in the sense that it showed me what to get rid of. Took about 35 minutes for it to organise everything, and I'm happy with how it turned out. 

Now that this account's bank is in a semi-organised state, I'll go through some time and set up a preset that works for me. ? 

Here's my bank after using preset options.  I've dropped a bunch of quest items & sold a lot more, so I have about 350 additional spaces, which should help the bot out next run. 

Edited by For3nsic
  • Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer