[I NEED A THREAD LAYOUT] Can anyone help me out?

SshinigamiS

Alright, lets get straight to the point.

I need a thread layout for my current Services thread:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/11623-shinigamis-middleman-firecape-torso-quests-rune-defender-power-leveling-test-for-free-now/?p=132820

I would like the theme (Graphics) to include something relating to Death. Maybe a Death God, or a Scythe, or something rather Demonic/hellish theme. (I'd like it to look epic, not something that would make people exit my thread in a hurry due to pissing themselves).

Currently, my thread is as you can see - nooby as hell, and I've decided that I'm going to start taking my services thread seriously now. So I want to clean up that pile of mess.

I'm not looking for bright 3D explosions.

What I have to offer:

My services thread is currently the most popular at the moment in the Osbot > Market > Services, section (Excluding the 3 threads in the verified sectionI think?), even though I only started it a short while ago. With my soon to be increased focus on services, it will become even more popular and I may even start hiring people.

[[[[i am willing to pay Osgp for a layout (price is negotiable).]]]]

My other offer:

You can make a piece of GFX which promotes your own work, and I will use that as my signature (For an agreed period of time, e.g a few months (more specific once we get down to the details). (I will soon become extremely active on this forum), so it'll be a great form of advertisement for yourself.

If you're interested, please send me a pm via Osbot, post below, or add me on Skype smile.png

SshinigamiS = My Skype name.

Sorry if this post sounds quite bitter, haven't slept for over 24 hours and I'm tired. smile.png

Edited by SshinigamiS

• 4 months later...