Dispute against Transmission

chrisnjordan

This is really saddening. You guys obviously do not understand what is happening here. You do not need to be OO to quash a ban, chrisnjordan talks about it non-stop and brags about all the bans that he quashes in a zulrah botting discord.

XQLPMNi.png

8Bx6RpS.png

wsTx34P.png

n8di669.png

C9nFwwS.png

Like i told him and wrote here, I don't have access to any account info on vacation and had nothing to do with he recovery. I can't believe how hard he is bamboozling you guys into believing I had something to do with this. All he did was change the email after he quashed the ban and that's enough proof for you guys?

I can't return an account that I don't have possession of. If that's a bannable offence then that's that.

Keep an eye on this user, 50+ fb in the last month, 80% of it with imagine...

Please start using your brains staff.

• Like 1

• Night locked this topic
  • Administrator
20 hours ago, transmission said:

This is really saddening. You guys obviously do not understand what is happening here. You do not need to be OO to quash a ban, chrisnjordan talks about it non-stop and brags about all the bans that he quashes in a zulrah botting discord.

XQLPMNi.png

8Bx6RpS.png

wsTx34P.png

n8di669.png

C9nFwwS.png

Like i told him and wrote here, I don't have access to any account info on vacation and had nothing to do with he recovery. I can't believe how hard he is bamboozling you guys into believing I had something to do with this. All he did was change the email after he quashed the ban and that's enough proof for you guys?

I can't return an account that I don't have possession of. If that's a bannable offence then that's that.

Keep an eye on this user, 50+ fb in the last month, 80% of it with imagine...

Please start using your brains staff.

1. You don't need to be original owner to quash the ban   but you do need to have all the information to log back in the account. It makes you submit it before it actually quashes. 

2. You are the original owner recover the account or refund. 

You have 48 hours or you'll be banned. 

• Sad 1
  • Mald 3

• Night unlocked this topic