nooby 2 day

daamurda

4 hours ago, daamurda said:

Well i guys i didnt quite hit my goal.... but i made it to 80 fishing and its monday morning. As of now im not banned. Not sure if i should stop and play it legit or keep botting the 2 more lvls.

man that is lucky af. Though i cant imagine it will survive much longer even if you stop botting now. If the account doesnt matter too much to you, i'd honestly just keep going and see how far you can make it. lol

1 hour ago, deadfish said:

man that is lucky af. Though i cant imagine it will survive much longer even if you stop botting now. If the account doesnt matter too much to you, i'd honestly just keep going and see how far you can make it. lol

yea i thought for sure it was going to be permed by today (havent checked it in a few hours). I think im just going to continue fishing and get 82-85 then let the account sit. If it sits for a week ill quest it and do some afk training on it and sell as a starter pure or some shit. its got some prodded lvls cuz of barb fishing and nice starter agility lvl. But the 2 day ban brings the value down so much. might even keep it as a mule to leave extra gp on

44 minutes ago, daamurda said:

yea i thought for sure it was going to be permed by today (havent checked it in a few hours). I think im just going to continue fishing and get 82-85 then let the account sit. If it sits for a week ill quest it and do some afk training on it and sell as a starter pure or some shit. its got some prodded lvls cuz of barb fishing and nice starter agility lvl. But the 2 day ban brings the value down so much. might even keep it as a mule to leave extra gp on

sounds good except the last bit. An account with a 2day on it (even if it survives this binge) is very very very likely flagged. like, if jagex flags accounts, a 2day is a 100% flagged account. so using it as a mule just feels like a bad idea. >,<

But, I could see it being a nice starter. if it still has 10hp with strength levels, maybe throw some magic levels on there splashing to raise its value a bit before selling it.

either way im very intrigued to see where this goes :D

1 hour ago, deadfish said:

sounds good except the last bit. An account with a 2day on it (even if it survives this binge) is very very very likely flagged. like, if jagex flags accounts, a 2day is a 100% flagged account. so using it as a mule just feels like a bad idea. >,<

But, I could see it being a nice starter. if it still has 10hp with strength levels, maybe throw some magic levels on there splashing to raise its value a bit before selling it.

either way im very intrigued to see where this goes :D

wish it had 10 hp lol. I just opened a pc topic for it out of curiosity to see what its worth if anything. Im prolly gonna end up getting it anglers outfit and get the 2 fish lvls by hand (80-82) and just do the minnows fishing thing by hand for free sharks on my other accs