Automating 7QP Account Creation

battleguard

I have a private script that I made that requires just 7QP and I am able to run them the full 14 days of membership with no bans almost always if I manually do the tutorial island and 7QP's. If I run a script though for the Tut and 7QP's they get banned in 2-5 days always. It seems crazy that I can run my private script everyday for 14 days straight and not get banned but just running 30 minutes of botting for tutorial island and 7QP's always gets them flagged and banned 2-5 days later. I also am resting these accounts for 3 days after completing the 7QP's.

Does everyone just manually do the tutorial island and beginner quests for P2P farming or am I missing something because it really stinks to have to manually make 10 new accounts every 14 days and get them 7QP's.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated thanks

Edited by battleguard

7 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Accounts from below are good to go and might help ya.

did you read the post lol.

OT: I would recommend against botting tutorial island or using quest bots immediately after tutorial island. if you do then make sure they are rested for a while. I've had more success with accounts lasting long when I don't bot tut island or quests straight after

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

did you read the post lol.

OT: I would recommend against botting tutorial island or using quest bots immediately after tutorial island. if you do then make sure they are rested for a while. I've had more success with accounts lasting long when I don't bot tut island or quests straight after

yeah I did read the post. From what he has said himself he has a problem getting flagged from tut island which is why I recommended him accounts to buy since tut island is the most heavily monitored thing on runescape.

6 minutes ago, R3G3N said:

Are you using your own IP or a proxy? Are you using the OSBot client when manually doing tutorial and 7qp or using the OSRS client?

its all on my home IP with no proxy and I use the osbuddy client when manually doing it. I really dont think using a proxy though while doing the tutorial script will fix it I think tutorial island is just super ban prone in general.

I might try buying some accounts as the guy above suggested but im sure those are done through a script also so I dont think that will make much difference. Do people notice a drastic difference in bans based off which tutorial island script they use I could try buying the one on the sdn instead of using explv free one.

Edited by battleguard

1 hour ago, IDontEB said:

yeah I did read the post. From what he has said himself he has a problem getting flagged from tut island which is why I recommended him accounts to buy since tut island is the most heavily monitored thing on runescape.

but the person you linked has obviously botted the accounts aka really high chance they're flagged as well :/

9 minutes ago, battleguard said:

its all on my home IP with no proxy and I use the osbuddy client when manually doing it. I really dont think using a proxy though while doing the tutorial script will fix it I think tutorial island is just super ban prone in general.

I might try buying some accounts as the guy above suggested but im sure those are done through a script also so I dont think that will make much difference. Do people notice a drastic difference in bans based off which tutorial island script they use I could try buying the one on the sdn instead of using explv free one.

I would recommend against buying tut island accounts as they are almost always botted in mass quantities. Sometimes the accounts will be locked upon login and they seller won't reimburse or replace the account.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

wait a second, why would you do 7qp runs on p2p accounts? u have no trade restriction if mems

haha your kidding I did not know that... Well that saves half the time then for getting the account ready. Does this also apply for selling items on the grand exchange because I sell items I collect before muling the money.

Edited by battleguard

6 minutes ago, battleguard said:

haha your kidding I did not know that... Well that saves half the time then for getting the account ready. Does this also apply for selling items on the grand exchange because I sell items I collect before muling the money.

yeah I'm pretty sure it goes for both GE and street trade restriction

5 hours ago, D Bolter said:

but the person you linked has obviously botted the accounts aka really high chance they're flagged as well :/

I would recommend against buying tut island accounts as they are almost always botted in mass quantities. Sometimes the accounts will be locked upon login and they seller won't reimburse or replace the account.

if they were flagged they would be banned would they not? If jagex could flag accounts they would most certainly ban them when they detected they were gold farming.

31 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

if they were flagged they would be banned would they not? If jagex could flag accounts they would most certainly ban them when they detected they were gold farming.

ok why would he buy a botted tut account when he can bot his own tut account (and he has done so). Doesn't seem like he is wanting bulk tuts asap.