Do mostly legit mains still get perm banned?

Wooodyyy

Doesn't sound too hopeful of only getting a 2 day ban if I get caught then, one of my scripts just fucked up as well and moved me from botting at Wintertodt bank to the other side of the tent and I was just stood there for a good 5 minutes doing nothing in plain view of everyone. If I got reported I imagine I'm pretty much fucked, that would be a shame. Botting has actually got me back into playing legit as well, before I started botting about a week ago I hadn't even really played RS in about 6 months. I've played legit nearly as much as I've botted over the last week so that might be my only saving grace.. I'll report back if I get banned.

Edited by Wooodyyy

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I got a 2 day ban today, up until 2 days ago I was only ever botting the bank standing skills and I was pretty sensible with my botting (never for more than a few hours etc). I was probably playing legit more than I botted. Then I probably got a little overconfident and bored with the game and started botting agility and mining, I'm not sure which one got me banned but from what I've read it was probably agility. I only botted it for about 3 hours total as well (and not even in one session). 

In a way I'm kind of annoyed it wasn't perm so I could just stop playing this game, I don't seem to be able to play it in moderation. I tend to quit for 6 months or even longer and then for some reason always get dragged back in and then play it too much, burn out, quit and then the cycle starts again. I think I might call it a day and cancel my membership (hopefully for good this time).

Edited by Wooodyyy