Mirror mode wont load

rentico

41 minutes ago, Swip3r said:

1. You're full of yourself calling people ungrateful for purchasing something that they can't use??? Have you ever sold anything in your life l0l

2. He has a valid point? Its been 4 days to push an update with the hooks, shit we better get an extra 4 days of VIP.

e983d3a0e54044a533f3025b5dd1b67e.png:???:

I'm done replying to these low IQ trolls who only use mirror to bot their failed mains lmao ciao. No idea why you're hating on me when I simply provided information owell.

Edited by D Bolter

Now now children. I'm hungry for my mirror mode just like everyone else who uses it.

But, we got to be patient- Alek contacted the mirror mode developer and he is working on it.

However, @rentico made a valid point regarding free vs premium.

4 hours ago, rentico said:

What i think is abit unfair is, we the people who pay for the service are left with out and the only working instance is the one for the people who dont pay for vip. shouldn't the people who contribute be there priority?

17 minutes ago, fckndan said:

Now now children. I'm hungry for my mirror mode just like everyone else who uses it.

But, we got to be patient- Alek contacted the mirror mode developer and he is working on it.

However, @rentico made a valid point regarding free vs premium.

it's working, i dunno what everyone's problem is

l41j1xu.png