Mirror mode wont load

rentico

19 minutes ago, ZWoods said:

How is he an ungrateful person, you guys are running a business and he's just asking for an update on what's going on with the product he purchased.

#1 im not a developer 

#2 I posted a link to where a developer said osbot was aware and he said "thanks for the 4 days old link".

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

#1 im not a developer 

#2 I posted a link to where a developer said osbot was aware and he said "thanks for the 4 days old link".

you should probably learn to read, I said its been down for 4 days and been updated twice yet mirror mode is still not working. And i also said i was shocked it was taking so long for this to be resolved. You're a special kinda stupid, huh?

What i think is abit unfair is, we the people who pay for the service are left with out and the only working instance is the one for the people who dont pay for vip. shouldn't the people who contribute be there priority? instead the people who just leach the free use are sweet to keep botting. and this isn't the first time osbot has been down to mirror mode and stealth is still working. why not make the people who are paying money to use something the priority? osbot is great, but i pay for premium on other clients and there is never this issue, there priority is the people who contribute... maybe im wrong but if i was running a shop or a company of any kind id be looking after the people buying stuff not the one out side begging for more free shit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, D Bolter said:

#1 im not a developer 

1. You're full of yourself calling people ungrateful for purchasing something that they can't use??? Have you ever sold anything in your life l0l

2. He has a valid point? Its been 4 days to push an update with the hooks, shit we better get an extra 4 days of VIP.