πŸ’Ž{1000+ Feedback}{Verified Transactor} ✨| Residential Proxy Shop βœ…| NEW SOCK5 Proxies βœ…| {Lifetime Sponsor}πŸ’Ž

D Bolter

5 hours ago, Arron Racette said:

It says the IP's are renewable, is that free?Β And how often is it renewable? Can you also offer discounts for renting multiple 8GB VPS's?

It's not free. It's for customers who want to keep owning the same proxy, they can pay monthly for the same proxy. I can fofer discounts for multiple VPS purchases at once :)

my discord: ash#2176

19 hours ago, D Bolter said:

It's not free. It's for customers who want to keep owning the same proxy, they can pay monthly for the same proxy.

I meant if I were to pay for a proxy, am I able to change the IP once a month for free? I've seen some premium proxy providers allow 1 free change per month, pretty much like a dynamic IP instead of static.

4 hours ago, Arron Racette said:

I meant if I were to pay for a proxy, am I able to change the IP once a month for free? I've seen some premium proxy providers allow 1 free change per month, pretty much like a dynamic IP instead of static.

no because I don't resell the same proxies and i don't have an unlimited amount of these proxies. ThisΒ can also easily be abused eg: someone can buy myΒ proxy and get 100 accounts banned then just go ask for a free replacement.

Edited by D Bolter

• D Bolter changed the title to πŸ’Ž{1000+ Feedback}{Verified Transactor} ✨| Residential Proxy Shop βœ…| NEW SOCK5 Proxies βœ…| {Lifetime Sponsor}πŸ’Ž
  • Maldesto pinned this topic