WhoGE Cooker

WhoKnew

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dab in a Lab said:

It spams this as soon as I start it. It was working like 40 min ago. I'm cooking anchovies if that helps

https://gyazo.com/f5476f1dbba21a35107a5224b977823a

Could you PM the area ? Are you typing things in correctly ? Is there already a fire on the tile you are using? Is it a good tile? Are there other players using a fire in the area? 
I'm running it with no issues :(

8 minutes ago, WhoKnew said:

Could you PM the area ? Are you typing things in correctly ? Is there already a fire on the tile you are using? Is it a good tile? Are there other players using a fire in the area? 

I had restarted my client a few minutes ago, and just gave it a test again right now and it seems to be working again... I was on (3161,3448) and I typed everything in correctly a few times. I don't remember seeing a fire on the tile, but I guess there was since everything else was good.

15 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

I had restarted my client a few minutes ago, and just gave it a test again right now and it seems to be working again... I was on (3161,3448) and I typed everything in correctly a few times. I don't remember seeing a fire on the tile, but I guess there was since everything else was good.

Strange. But all is working well again ? 
Proggys are appreciated :)

21 minutes ago, WhoKnew said:

Strange. But all is working well again ? 
Proggys are appreciated :)

Ya its working well again. I'll try get one now.

Something must be up with my client tonight or something because the script I'm making was working pretty well a couple hours ago, and now I'm having some problems that don't make any sense.

7 hours ago, WhoKnew said:

You've been given the error? Use it...

2CoQ1Zb.png

It shows you the method that's returning a NullPointerException and the line it's on.

8 minutes ago, WhoKnew said:

It's running just fine for me though. Currently using it again to double check. 

https://i.gyazo.com/38db33bbc949bc8a4e46d007afd3d016.mp4

The fact it's running fine doesn't mean it will for everyone ?. There's an obvious error in your code. If you want me to take a look for you, I'm happy too, but sticking your head in the sand isn't the way to go if you wish to continue your scripting adventure. 

6 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

The fact it's running fine doesn't mean it will for everyone ?. There's an obvious error in your code. If you want me to take a look for you, I'm happy too, but sticking your head in the sand isn't the way to go if you wish to continue your scripting adventure. 

Well it's working for him just fine ? He was able to provide me a 2hr proggy right after. I've looked at code. It seems fine. Script is still going smooth. 

Use the script :)

Edited by WhoKnew