1 Zulrah ready acc left, 55M Autowin, regicide completed, god cape

Storm Spirit

3 hours ago, Swedens said:

If you get the accounts to 85 magic and get them NMZ ready with rock cake if they aren't already I'll buy them both for 70m ea.

nah, i dont wanna bother playing rs, neither i wanna risk them getting banend by botting again,

btw too much work you're offering for 10M lol

On 2/6/2018 at 11:11 AM, Swedens said:

At least you get them sold. If you change your mind hmu.

People will buy them anyways, got one guy who will buy both for 120$ just needs a bit time, also, i invested like 30M for quests and agiility, 4 Bonds is 12M so its 42M already And you asking me to raise the accounts even more and not only that your price is only 70m per account, lol what a prick

1 hour ago, Storm Spirit said:

People will buy them anyways, got one guy who will buy both for 120$ just needs a bit time, also, i invested like 30M for quests and agiility, 4 Bonds is 12M so its 42M already And you asking me to raise the accounts even more and not only that your price is only 70m per account, lol what a prick

The accounts are not effective at zulrah. If you get the levels up you will get more cash for your work and they will sell easier. My offer is based on what I pay to other people, if you dont like it, fine, but my offer still stands. No hard feelings lil bud.