TheMcPker's botting journey

TheMcPker

Hey everyone i've finally decided to try my hand at mass botting and wanted to kinda share my journey with you guys i think you all seen threads like this before so you get the idea 

Il first be posting daily progress and than after a while switch to weekly something i would like to do diffrent than other people tho is give you a look into the entire operations (Il show what methods i use to earn my money publicly + what tools i use for this i may do some scripting/coding livestreams if you guys would be intressted in this so let me know about that :)

I've been a scripter for about 9 months now having made over 150 scripts basicly it turned from a small hobby into abit of a obsession xD (In no way do i claim to be a "Good" programmer i just enjoy scripting) so il be making my own scripts and own botting tools for my bot farm all scripts for this project will be newly written ect and when im done with a specific method i may open source some of the scripts

What will i be starting with:

Cash: 0$

Accounts tut done: 300

proxies: 0

vps: 0

What i have currently:

Cash 20 mill+ 0$

Accounts tut done: 296

proxies: 0

vps: 0

Day 1:

Made my self a Oak woodcutting script and setup a database to store information from my bots and have a easier view of them (i can maby provide website link where it shows my botdata so you guys can watch in real time (i will not show usernames just stats of each bot) let me know if you guys want this  

my plan for tonight is to setup like 4 bots and just run them overnight without muling to see how many logs they can produce before they get banned as a exsperiment to see if this is worth doing for me currently

http://prntscr.com/hypxm5

image.png.5fdf747143b934658f0c39e6b4e9b3f1.png

Day 2:

so this was a very intressting day for me i learned a few things 

1. you need 7 qp to trade oak logs oooooops lol

2. i need to use better locations for the woodcutting (current locations don't have enough oak tree's + far from bank)

The results for the 4 accounts that i have been running overnight (about a 7 hr total before ban hitted in the morning) was about a 1800 avarage oak logs/account which is not great HOWEVER this amount would be enough to profit a tiny bit from the accounts but if i put a rune axe on all the accounts for them to use and use better locations for woodcutting and start the accounts at a better time (i started them yesterday at like 11:30 pm ish while something like 5-6pm would be best to get in as many hours as possible) 

Mainly what i have been doing today is working on adding in 7qp to the script so that when a account does not have 7qp they will instantly get it i randomized the order of the 3 quests im taking for this and certain things in the quest aswell (example cooks assistant it gathers the ingredients in a random order) haven't been able to finish with this today since well its a pretty big task im exspecting to be able to start running tommoro again with the new and inproved script and seeing the results

Day 3-5: 

I have not been doing alot of botting these last few days due to me not feeling very well i thought about what to currently do and came up with 2 fun p2p script ideas but i needed money for this so i did a bit of private scripting and earned myself about 20mil doing this im planning on tommoro building the needed script for my method and hope it works out (il start with using 1 account to test it out and see if its as profitable as i inmagine it would be) il keep you guys updated :)

Edited by TheMcPker
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, El_Maestro said:

Good luck! What method do you plan on starting with?

Im starting with oak woodcutting been working on the script for most of the day trying to make it with using 100 accounts at once in mind so attempting to make it as good as possible for mass farming with even a database collecting data about all running bots

13 minutes ago, El_Maestro said:

Why collect data?

Getting proper stats allows a user to make informed decisions about their method relative to other prospective methods. 

If you notice your method is 10k/h and find something else that's 11k/h you'll gain a lot of money by switching methods. Without accurate data you won't be informed enough to make judgements on such a small scale. Shit like "16hs divided by 100 bots = profit/h" loses it's accuracy for small details like that. 

Also, it helps to collect certain info for when you start getting slapped with the ban hammer.